Vanya imagine

Vanya is a sweet and shy woman. Her heart is pure but you can tell she's been through so much by the look of exhaustion in her eyes. Her voice is timid, but that's ok because there is something that can speak for her. Her violin.
She's quite small compared to you so you can wrap your arms around her and make her feel safe. She is one of the most extraordinary people you've ever met. Although she had been told her whole life that she wasn't special, in your eyes she is the most extraordinary, smart, and special woman. The love she has for the people around her is immense, and she would do anything to help her family despite who they treated her.
And guess what.. she is your Vanya. Not owned by you, but known and so dearly loved.
------

It was earlier in the morning when you woke up, and found Vanya fast asleep on your chest. Her breath hit your collarbone and made you shiver slightly. She was peaceful as she slept, your sleeping beauty.
You just sat for a few minutes watching her breathe, and seeing how beautifully her eyelashes rested on her cheek. "You're so beautiful Vanya.. I don't understand how you could choose a woman like me, to love." Your voice low in a whispery tone. Gently sighing you shifted softly as to not wake your sleeping girlfriend. As soon as her grip was gone you tossed your legs over the edge of th bed and onto the cold floor. Grabbing one of her shirts you quickly slipped it on before going to brush your teeth and do your usual morning routine.
After that was done, you went into the kitchen to make breakfast. You turned on some music at a low volume of course, and got started on pancakes. Suddenly feeling arms wrap around their waist, and a shy nuzzle against your back.
"Good morning V"

Vanya POV

Waking up I realize that (y/n) was gone. I almost freaked out not knowing where she was. Not that I cared what she did, but I feel nervous without her next to me.

Getting up to stretch I sluggishly made my way out of the room and began to hear music playing. Knowing that it was her girlfriend she sighed and entered the kitchen wrapping her arms around her. She jumped lightly but nonetheless grabbed my hands and mumbled a soft "good morning"

Seeing her there in one of my shirts is a sight i would die to see e every day. She turned around and wrapped her arms around me, and gave me a kiss on my forehead, my nose, and then my lips. She is so good to me.. she makes me feel... special, secure even. I love her.
Ever since the whole apocalypse thing happened I haven't been the best. Then I met her, my family actually loves her too.

"Hey V, where did you go? Are you ok?" Her voice was gentle when she spoke to me. She ran her hand through my hair with concern in her eyes. Those beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"Yeah, I'm ok.. I was just thinking.." looking up at her I give a small reassuring smile. "I know you Vanya, please love don't be afraid to tell me anything." Her hands were now placed on my face, as i leant into her. "I-I was just thinking about you.. how good you are to me, how much i love you.. how much my family loves you."

Your POV

My heart jumps as her breath fans across my palm. Just the thought that she thinks about me like I think of her, makes my cheeks warm up. I smile down at her dipping down to place a kiss on her lips. "I love you too Vanya.." her cheeks turn a shade of pink.
"Oh, how sweet but just so you know you're burning perfectly good pancakes." A voice sounded from beside you. Both of you jump, and turn to look, and see that it's or course Five. You should've known he comes over for breakfast on Sundays.

Then my eyes widen as I turn to the pancakes and see that I hadn't even turned the burner on yet. Turning around i glare at Five. He raises an eyebrow at me, "well I had to get you to notice the food didn't I?" His voice was playful more so than usual, and it made me smile. "I guess so kiddo." I say in a teasing manner, it always makes him angry. He glares at me "don't call me that, now move out of my way. If you're not gonna make these pancakes I will." He walks over to me nudging me out of the way and starts to cook them. "Hey can you get me my coffee since I'm doing this for you." Nodding his head towards the coffee maker.
I hear a soft chuckle from behind me and turn to see Vanya covering her mouth as she keeps her laughs in. "Oh, you think this is funny V?" I ask raising an inquisitive eyebrow at her. She just nods softly. I smile at her and make my way to get some coffee for Five before he yells at me.
Handing him the cup, I see that Vanya has already begun to set the table with all kinds of toppings. Smiling at her, I walk over to help. Taking the maple syrup from her I kiss her head before placing it down.

Five was just about to set the pancakes down on the table when a knock came from the door. Quickly I walk towards it knowing that it was most definitely the rest of Vanya's siblings.

Narrator POV

Opening the door, there stood the rest of the Hargreeves family. Klaus, opened his arms widely before stepping into the apartment.
"Well, my dearest we're here! I am quite hungry, as is the rest of my less fashionable family!" Klaus smiled widely at you before pulling you into his arms, you hugged him back with a laugh. "Hi Klaus!" You said back just as loudly.
They all laughed and said their hellos and good mornings. They did the same to Vanya, and you smiled at them all. You didn't know you could love a group of people as much as you do.

Vanya walked over to you quietly, and wrapped her arms around you. You hugged back, holding her close. "Thank you for letting me love you Vanya, thank you for letting me love this crazy beautiful group of people." She smiled up at you, pushing up on her toes hesitant and shy before kissing you softly. Her hands were cupping your neck softly, and yours were holding her waist to help steady her.

"We love you too (y/n)!", You heard Diego call from the table with a mouth full of pancake. Laughing you kissed Vanya one more time, and seeped her up into your arms before carrying her to the table with you. She blushed profusely and hid her face in your neck. The family all just smiled knowing that their sister was finally happy. Setting her in your lap you proceed to grab some pancakes, and smother them in all of Vanya's favorite toppings even if they weren't yours.

For once in Vanya's life she felt like she'd be ok.