Five Imagine

All of a sudden you hear a familiar whoosh and flash of blue lights sparks the dark room. You just stayed stretched across your bed, hearing shuffling before the light by your bed turned on. You winced "Five.. what are you doing here?.. it's really late.." you asked. Your voice was groggy as you forced your heavy eyelids open.

"It's only 8 p.m. (y/n), now scoot over." He said nudging you to the other side of the bed. You lazily looked over at him seeing that he sat against the headboard with a cup of coffee sitting safely in one hand. You could tell that he was tense and on edge beginning to worry you spoke. "Five.. are you ok? You seem really tense.." still he didn't answer just kept his eyes on his surroundings.
Sitting up you reached your hand up to the nape of his neck running your fingers through his hair. You could feel him slightly loosen up but still seemed alert.

For a while you just stayed silent, knowing he would talk in his own time.
"(Y/n), you should go back to sleep ok." You heard Five's voice cut through the thick silence. You lifted your head from his shoulder and looked at him. You had begun to worry seeing as he usually speaks to you for long time periods. He knows his voice calms you so he'll talk about anything he can think of. Now he was staying silent and you were getting extremely nervous.
"Five, you have to tell me what's wrong. Please, you're scaring me." You whispered. You reached to grab his now empty hand seeing as his coffee was finished a while ago. He didn't pull away, he grasped your hand tightly and squeezed it twice.
He finally looked at you, his expression had softened.
"Don't be scared, I'm not going to let anything happen to you. I swear no one will lay a finger on you while I'm here." He says. He leans over and places a kiss on your forehead.
"What do you mean? Is someone trying to hurt me?" You ask. Your voice slightly wavered, your eyes were wide.
Five just squeezed your hand again.
"Five.. please just tell me what's going on..." you practically begged.

"I don't want them to take you from me." He said, still scanning your room. You let go of his hand and used it to turn his head tso he was looking at you once again.
"Who's going to take me from you?" You ask rubbing your thumb over his cheek in a soothing manner. He sighed and leaned into your touch.
"The Commission. They'll do whatever it takes to get to me and they know that you're the only thing I love most in this world. I won't let them hurt you. I'm never going to let them hurt you." His voice was strong as usual but you could feel the fear behind it.
Your gaze softened and you sighed.
"I know they won't hurt me Five... but it's not me I'm worried about. It's you, you can't let them do this to you. I'm ok.. I'm right here and I always will be. It's time that you get some rest ok.. I can take care of myself too, give me a chance to take care of you. Now try and get some sleep." He went to protest but you cut him off. "No, Five.. listen to me you get some sleep I won't let them get me and I won't let them get you. You always protect me and it's my turn to protect you. So please trust me." You said. This time your voice was strong and he looked at you with admiration and a soft worry.
"I trust you (y/n).. but I swear if I hear the slightest of movements or any sign of struggle I'm not letting you go at it alone." He said, his voice was stern and so was his expression.

You stared back at him in amusement. "I know you won't. Now go to sleep before I get angry with you." You said as he got under the covers next to you. He draped one arm tightly around your waist and nuzzled into your side before answering with a muffled "Yes Ma'am." You smiled down at him and settled in to stay up for the rest of the night, promising yourself that you wouldn't let anyone hurt him, and promising him that you wouldn't be hurt.

"I'll be here when you wake up love, I swear."