Klaus Imagine

You and your boyfriend Klaus have been together for a long while now almost over 5 years. You and he have a child, she's about 9 months old now, and her name is (y/b/n). She has his eyes, and your nose. Her hair is just starting to curl like her father's. Your sweet little girl still loves to play peek-a-boo, and is just as rowdy as Klaus. She adores Elton John, clapping her little hands every time you would play an album of his.

Yup definitely your and Klaus' child.

The only problem in your lives is Klaus' addictions. You understood why he did it, but he has a child now. He's still rotating in and out of rehab. It's beginning to feel like you're in this all alone, and you were starting to get frustrated. You were hurt honestly.. Scared not knowing if he would come back the next time he leaves.

You were sitting in the rocking chair by the window, letting the sunlight in. Your sweet girl cradled in your arms. Her long eyelashes flutter against your skin softly. (y/b/n) was fast asleep, your eyelids began to droop. That is, until you hear the door open and a heavy sigh in the entry hall of your apartment.

"I'm home girls did you miss me?!" Klaus exclaims while entering the room.

Almost immediately the girl you held began to stir and cry. Klaus didn't get a response from you but he heard his baby girl begin to cry. Trying hard to shush her cries, you let out a heavy sigh hearing footsteps behind you. Turning around to face Klaus you had no smile on your face unlike every other time when he came home to open arms and his beautiful girls.

"Klaus, shush, you woke her up." you stated. Continuing to rock your baby whispering to her softly. "I'm sorry (y/n), I didn't mean to. Now how are you girls today?" his voice was much quieter. He reached out to you gently grabbing his daughter's hand attempting to calm her once again.

Immediately the girls cries settle into small giggles at the sight of her father.

He laughed as well, before reaching into his pocket to pull show you how long he had been sober. 40 days babe, a new record huh?" he asks jokingly.

"Klaus.. No, I just can't do this anymore. You're in and out of rehab all of the time. I truly love you Klaus. We both do.. But you can't keep this up." your voice was stern but it mostly sounded so worn out.

Klaus' eyes widened. "I know (y/n), i know I love you too, I swear. What are you saying though? What's going on?" Klaus' voice is now slightly panicked. He once again reached out to you placing his hand on your shoulder and one on (y/b/n)'s arm gently tracing circles to stay calm. Tears welled in your eyes. "Klaus.. We're leaving, I can't just sit here day after day wondering if our daughters father will even come home. I-I just can't do it anymore." your voice broke. Quickly you took a step back and placed your baby in her crib, seeing as she finally fell asleep. You began to pack your things while Klaus followed you. His eyes were streaming now, as were yours. "No, baby please... please don't leave me.. Don't take my baby girl away from me. Don't take yourself away from me.. Please. I need you, I need you so damn much." he pleaded, but your mind was made up..Or so you thought. "Klaus, You're never home. She can't grow up like this, without her father around because he's going to get high. Or trying to get sober. You're always in between." Your voice shook slightly as your bottom lip quivered. Staring into his beautiful green orbs, remembering all the reasons you fell in love with him. His smile, his candy apple eyes, his gorgeous curls that you'd always tug on when he kissed you. Most of all, his willingness to love you to no end no matter if he was a million miles away,or across the couch. His eyes were broken, and scared. Then again so were you. You needed to think of your baby before anyone else. "No, This time, this time i promise ill get sober. I'll be here whenever you need me. I'll be right by your side. I'll clean up, I just.. Please don't leave me (y/n). I won't be able to breathe without (y/b/n) or you. I just, I need to get help. I promise I will. I want to be able to see our baby girl's first day at school, her prom, her graduation. Be her comfort during her first breakup, be the embarrassing dad when she brings her boyfriend/ girlfriend to meet us. I want to walk my sweet girl down the Aisle and give her away no matter how hard that will be." Your tears were flowing down your now rosy cheeks. This is the Klaus you fell in love with. A sweet, kind, and loving man. Did he have problems? Yes.but does that mean you don't love him? Of course not. A sob escaped your quivering lips, He was back. Your Klaus. The father of your daughter. The only man you want to grow old with, the only one you want to be a grandparent with. "I'll stay.. Klaus.. I'm staying, but you have to promise you'll put our little girl first. Always." His face lit up despite the snot and tears running down. "I will forever, I swear it." he pulled your body into his, holding you as tightly as he could. Pulling back you wipe his tears and kiss him. Your hands tugging at his hair softly. Then (y/b/n) let out a cry, and you pulled away to go get her. Klaus stopped you "I'm doing this ok, you've done everything. It's my turn." he says pecking your lips gently before walking away. Following him, you watched as he picked her up.

"Hey sweetheart it's daddy, he's here to take care of you." his vice was soft as he nuzzled her nose with his and she giggled. His eyes lit up at the noise and repeated his action.

She grabbed her father's fur coat, and tugged on it gently. "Do you like my coat sweet girl? Oh of course you do. Everyone likes it." he smiled at her, a genuine smile.

Now this is a sight you could get used to. 

---

I would really appreciate feedback or even a vote if you liked it! No pressure please don't feel obligated! Thank you for reading! - M.G.