First Fight- Diego

Diego:
Some days were just better than others, you were happy, you had Diego by your side. Staying in the whole day dancing, kissing talking, eating and if you were lucky he let you put makeup on him. Those were the days you loved the most.
No broken hearts just love.
Recently you both had been extremely busy trying to stop the world from ending. You were working together but you were so stressed that you had many disagreements. For example when his mother died he didn't come to you for comfort he went to Eudora Patch. His girlfriend before you. It was like a knife to the heart, seeing your boyfriend the one you loved most go to an ex for comfort instead of you.

Diego walked back into the academy his head hung low and you could see that he was hurt. He kept his slow pace while walking to you,, but before he could reach you, you ran up the stairs. As quickly as you could you ran to your room and slammed the door. You felt tears begin to unwillingly slide down your face. You didn't know if you were crying because you were hurt or because of your anger. You paced before the door until you heard a knock against the wood. Knowing exactly who it was because of the pattern of the knocking that was uniquely his.

"(Y/n), what's wrong?.. why did you run from me?" His voice sounded softer than usual but it still had that smooth ye rough tone to it. You screwed your eyes shut and reached up to grip your hair. You didn't know what to do.

"Babe.. please let me in.. tell me what's wrong." He said. You could hear the door slightly creek under his weight as he leaned against it. The moment you heard his pet name for you, your anger got the best of you . You swung the door open so quickly he almost fell. Once he was fully in your room you slammed the door again.

"You wanna know what's wrong Diego?" You asked. Your voice was eerily calm despite the rage depicted in your stature.
He looked at you in utter confusion. "Do tell." He said. He sounded like he was getting frustrated already.

"Am I not good enough for you? Am I just not the one you want to run to when you're hurt? Am I just a piece to play when you need me?" You asked. The anger hadn't melted away, but the sadness was now evident as well.

His eyes grew wide at your words. "What do you mean? You know you're the only one I love. You're the only one that I want on my team not just a piece to use. What is all of this about?" He said. He took a step toward you reaching out to place a hand on your arm. You hesitated to pull away but you eventually did. You turned away and walked further across the room. You tried to process his words but you couldn't. You couldn't believe him, he went to his ex love for comfort I could've given to him. Who knows maybe she wasn't an ex love.. maybe he's still in love with her...

You wiped your tears and looked straight at him. Your face solemn and hurt.
"I don't believe you... I know where you go when your hurt before you come to me. I saw you with her Diego. You go straight into the comfort of Eudora Patch before you come home to me. You let her be the one you run to when you know damn well that I'm feet away from you ready to be the one to listen and ths one to hold you while you're hurting. Maybe she isn't an ex anymore.." you whisper the last part. He hears it though, his eyes close and he run his hands over his face. Letting out a sigh.

He'd been caught.. even if he isn't with eudora anymore. He still went to her first for the comfort he needed when the woman he loved and who loved him was waiting with open arms for him.

"(Y/n), please.. I know I did wrong.. I know that I've messed up. I'm not sure why I do what I do.. I've just never had anyone to go to other than her.. so she's my first thought to run to when I'm hurt.. All I can say is that I'm sorry." He said his voice breaking slightly. He knew better than to walk towards you again so he stood where he was, his eyes pleading with you to forgive him.

"She's your first thought... at the forefront of your mind is her. Ok, well if that's how it's going to be, I'm going to leave. I'm going back to my apartment. Don't try to follow me. Please. Don't Diego, why don't you go to Eudora and let her comfort you about this."
You said. You were much stronger than you thought you would be. When he tried to speak again you pointed to the door.

He sighed, and and angrily walked to the door before slamming it. You both broke down and eventually you walked out of the academy only wasting a goodbye for Pogo before leaving.