they reject you -Allison

"I have to tell you something Allison..." you say. Looking in the mirror you sigh. "Ugh no that sounds bad. She'll think something is wrong.." you shake that one off and clear your throat. "Ok, ok,you've got this. Here we go. Allison, hey.. I've been meaning to tell you something for so long and I was just not sure how to say it. Allison Hargreeves.. I love you, and I have for a long time." You gave one last sigh, and a weak smile before deciding that's what you were going to go with. 

Little did you know that Allison had heard her name and was prepared to knock on the door until she heard what came afterward. Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth. Upon hearing your footsteps she quickly and quietly walked into her room next to yours. 
Seeing as you were all there because of your fathers death this was probably going to be your only chance. You knew that she had just been divorced 8 months ago.. but you needed to say something or you might explode. 

Fixing your hair and checking your makeup and outfit you opened your door. Seconds later you stood in front of her door trying to keep yourself as calm as possible. Taking deep breaths you knocked on her door with shaky hands. 
You heard shuffling and heels clacking slightly against the wooden floor before the door was opened. There she stood her hair as beautiful as ever, her eyes a beautiful dark chocolate color framed by her beautiful and full lashes. 
Though her smile didn't seem to reach her eyes. "Hey.. Allison are you ok?" You ask.
"Oh, yeah I'm fine just a bit tired." She answered and smiled wider. 
Nodding your head you asked if you could enter the room. You walked in and thanked her before sitting on her bed playing with your hands. "What's up (y/n)?" She asks. She placed a hand on your shoulder. 

She had a nervous look as she prepared herself for your confession. You took a breath and just said it. "Allison.. I've been meaning to tell you something for so long and I was just not sure how to say it.." you sighed shakily before continuing. "Allison Hargreeves.. I love you and I have for a long time.." you took a glance at her to see her with a weak smile. She sighed and took her hand from your shoulder. 

"(Y/n), i'm sorry.. but I just don't love you.. in that way.. "i hope you understand. I don't want to hurt you or let this make things weird.. i hope we'll be ok. I just want you to know I do love you but not in the way you love me." She said in sympathy. 
Your heart dropped and your hands shook even more as you focused on not crying in front of her. "Yeah of course Allison. It's ok, I'm just gonna go now.. uh bye.." you said your voice cracked and you got up. "(Y/n), i know better than to ask if you're OK, but please know you'll be ok." She said her voice was soft. 
You didn't look back but you voiced a small ok before leaving. 

Opening your door, you close it quickly and slide to the floor. You could feel your heartbeat in your stomach and you felt like you could throw up. 
Tears leaked from your eyes, but you had a feeling this was coming so you got up and walked to your bed. Pulling out your phone called the only person you wanted to see right now: Klaus. 
Once you called him he understood seeing as he knew about your love for her. About 10 minutes later Klaus opened the door and closed it behind him. He saw you lying on the bed facing the door. "Oh (y/n), now c'mon take that makeup off and get comfy because we're having a movie night. I brought our favorite snacks." You smiled slightly and sniffled before sitting up. "Ok.." you walked to your vanity and took your makeup off before grabbing comfy clothes. "I'll leave so you can get changed." He said. "Don't leave Klaus just turn around please. Just don't go right now." He nodded before turning around to let you change. 

You fell asleep next to your best friend with Peter Pan playing in the background. Maybe things would be ok.