Caught-Allison

Sorry for the bad grammar and stuff I wrote this on the way home from a trip and was really tired. I hope you like it though!

You and Allison barely had any alone time for several days and you dearly missed each other.
That is how you ended up in this situation.

Allison had walked into her room and a sigh left her lips. She turned to face her bed and jumped in surprise seeing you sitting there, a wicked smile across your features. Her own lips turned upwards as she walked towards you.
When she got close enough your grabbed her hands and looked up at her. She laughed softly.

She pulled you up and then sat down pulling you down so you had one leg on each side of her. You laughed and gripped her shoulders for stability. Her hands were wrapped around your waist to keep you close. You smiled down at her and dipped your head down to catch her lips. She let out a small gasp at your sudden action but retaliated quickly moving her lips against yours. Her lips tasted like peppermint with a hint of cherry.
Her hands gripped your hips tightly and yours came up to cup her cheeks gently.

You pushed her back onto the mattress and placed your hands on either side of her head your lips never leaving each others.
Your heart jumped against your ribcage as you felt her tongue slip into your mouth and it caused you to let out a low moan into her mouth. Suddenly she flipped you so she was hovering over you. She broke away for a second to chuckle at your surprised face. You pulled her back in one hand on her cheek and the other on her waist slowly slipping under her shirt. She sighed at the cold contact and you smiled. Just when you were about to slip your other hand under her shirt as well the door flew open.

You both jumped apart and looked at the door. There stood Luther a look of fear on his face. You both looked at each other then at Luther one more time before laughing.
Luther blinked quickly before apologizing and shutting the door. You both just continued to laugh and fell back on the bed before settling down.
"Did you see the look on his face?" You asked and looked at her. She was looking up at the ceiling with a big smile.
"Poor Luther, I feel bad.. but that was so funny.." she giggled before turning towards you. "I love you." You smiled at her. "I love you too, now we better finish what we started because who knows how long we have before someone else bursts through the door." She said pointing at the door.
You chuckled before getting up to close and lock it. "There, now no one will walk in. We can just hope Five won't spacial jump in here." You joked before crawling up the bed to kiss her again.