First Fight-Vanya

Vanya: 

"You're not special, you pretty much are invisible more so than me!" Vanya yelled at you so close you could feel the small amount of saliva spattering your face as she seethed. 

your eyes widened, she knew that you were sensitive about that subject as well and she threw it in your face knowing full well how much it would hurt. 

"How dare you Vanya Hargreeves. You know better than anyone how much that would hurt me. I try everyday to make you feel special and the one day that I need YOUR support you go off on me. saying that i make everything about me. I do my best to be there for you all the time. Every damn day, i take in everything you need me to. I'm willing to sacrifice my happiness to make you feel ok. I am willing to sacrifice what little is left of my self-esteem to lift you up. All I did was spill my feelings out to you and you throw my insecurities back in my face. " you snapped at her backing away. 

her jaw clenched. this is the most angry you had ever seen her in your life.  "You see there you go again turning everything back to yourself. I do this for you and I have always don't this and that. All it is, is about you. "I did this" I did that" all it is, is "I" You really aren't special all you are is a selfish bitch. Now leave." she sneered. 

your heart dropped all the way past the two floors below. 

"If that's what you  think.. I will leave. this is the last time we may see each other, and I am angry beyond belief I'm hurt. but i want you to know Vanya that you are special.. so so special." you say before gathering your things and exiting her apartment heading straight for the academy.

both of you have no clue the regret and guilt the other feels about their words but they can't take them back. all you knew is that at least she knew she was special.. she deserves it.  

{It's not my best work but i couldn't think of anything to do for vanya but hopefully it's ok! thanks for over 700 reads you guys!! that's amazing thank you so much!!}