First I Love You pt.2

Klaus:  Klaus isn't the greatest with love, but he knows how to show it, and learned to say it too. 

Klaus had just entered his room at the academy, to see you sitting on his bed trying to knit. "I'ts harder than it looks isn't it?" He asks. You nodded your head, eyebrows furrowed in frustration.  He laughed and discards his coat and shoes. "It is! I always saw grace do it, it looked so easy. I don't get it." You huffed in annoyance. Klaus climbed onto the small bed with you his face smooshed in his pillow.  "You know what we should do?" You asked.  Klaus rolled over so he was looking at you. "What should we do darling?" He asked. He loved to call you that because he loved the blush that painted your cheeks.  "Well you should lay right there for now. Close your eyes, ok!" You said getting up quickly setting down the yarn and needles. "Alright, but can you tell me what you're doing?" He asked you. His tone was whiny, as he dramatically covered his eyes.  

"You'll see my love." you said. You grinned mischievously while picking up your boyfriend's coat. You closed his door, and took off your shirt switching it for one of his.  you giggled to yourself, and Klaus smiled at hearing the sound. 

You put his coat on and smudged your eyeliner slightly. You couldn't find the pants of his that you wanted to wear and you couldn't find the skirt so you just left it as it was. You smiled at yourself in the small mirror he had, happy with how everything turned out. You turned towards Klaus to see his eyes closed still. "Ok, KLaus I'm going to count to three and then you can open your eyes!" you exclaimed. Klaus laughed as a smile stretched across his face. "Don't keep your extravagantly handsome boyfriend waiting. 

"Alright babe, 1..2..3!" you jumped slightly as he opened his eyes. There you stood, in one of his gray V neck and his coat. Your legs bare besides a pair of his mismatched socks you had managed to find. "Tada!! I'm you babe!" You enthused.  His eyes lit up at the sight of you, and he got up to get a closer look. he walked over to you and you did a little twirl for him, "I must say Darling you look even more beautiful than usual." he said smiling. 

"Do you like it?" you asked. "I love it, it's like having a smaller girl version of me. Just as Fabulous." he said reaching up to hold your face in his hands. He could feel your warm cheeks against his cold palms, you never minded the feeling it was comforting now. as he held your face your eyes softly closed and he noticed your smudged eyeliner and shook his head. "she really went all out didn't she?" he thought to himself.  Klaus leaned forward and pressed his lips to your forehead.  you sighed in content as you held onto his forearms. 

"Oh, wait! We need one more thing!" you almost yelled. Looking on curiously Klaus noticed you were placing a vinyl onto the record player. The familiar sound of Gypsy played through the room. It was your guys' favorite Fleetwood Mac song, and she smiled as she spun around the sleeves of the coat extending over your hands. He just smiled at you dancing around before he slowly began to dance as well. You grabbed his hand and twirled him although he hand to bend down to do so, and he did the same to you. 

He looked at your smiling face, and knew right then that he was in love, without thinking he said it. those three words he never thought he would say ever since Dave. 

"I love you." his voice was stronger than he thought it would be. Your smile grew as you continued to dance and make your way over to him grabbing his hands. You swayed for a few seconds before you placed both of your hands at the base of his neck to play with his curls. "I love you too Klaus." You pushed up on your toes and pecked his lips. He smiled brightly at you, and twirled you away from him before pulling you back into his arms. There you two danced for hours, Klaus and you donned in his coat, shirt and socks much too big for you. Too in love to pay the rest of the world any mind.  

Five: Five is rough around the edges but you know that he loves to love and be loved.

Five sat in his room black coffee cold next to him and his hair slightly messy from running his hands through it in frustration.  equations were scrawled across almost every surface of the room.  Yet still there was something missing.  He hadn't slept in days and he knew he couldn't keep it up much longer but he was determined to not rest until he solved it.  He was one stubborn asshole and never knew when to stop. 

You walked down the hallway to Five's room. Pushing the door open quietly you saw your boyfriend at his desk papers scattered around and writing littering the walls. "Five..." you sighed. He turned to face you, bags evident under his eyes, and hair a mess. "(y/n), I can't right now I have to get this done." he says, turning back to his work. You went and sat on the edge of his desk making sure not to ruin the papers. "Five, you need sleep, you'll never finish this without letting your mind rest." you said. Your hand reached up and brushed through his soft hair, and you felt him lean into your touch. "No, you don't understand. The apocalypse is in 4 days I have to do this right now. " he said. He pressed harder on the pencil he held. you shook your head, and placed a hand on his face turning his head so you could look at your sleep deprived boyfriend. "I can see it Five, you're exhausted. lets get some sleep and you can look at this with fresh eyes in the morning." you said.  Your voice was soft and calming. 

Looking at you with sleepy eyes, he reluctantly got up from his seat. he momentarily saw the smile that graced your lips. He felt good to see your smile, it was the only things that made him content in this time. You walked over to his bed and pulled down the covers. He sat on the edge of his bed. "C'mon let's get you out of these clothes and into something comfortable." you said. You went to his drawer and found his pajamas before handing them to him. you carefully took his shoes off so he didn't have to and it would be easier to get changed. You turned around because you knew that Five wasn't the most fond of being watched while changing. 

As soon as you heard the bed springs creak you turned around to find him getting situated, and you walked over to pull the covers up and around him snugly. Seeing as he was settled you headed for the door. "(y/n), what are you doing?" You heard Five ask. "I was just gonna let you sleep." You answered. "No, you have to stay with me, seeing as you made me stop my work for this. You're gonna have to stay with me to make sure I don't get up." He said. You could practically hear the smirk on his face. You rolled your eyes and shook your before walking over to the bed and making Five move over. "You're lucky I love you Hargreeves." you said. You suddenly realized what you had said and tensed up immediately.  You sat there eyes closed and cringing preparing for no answer. You would understand why if he didn't answer though. He may not be ready for that yet. 

Five's eyes went wide at your declaration, and he tensed up. Not knowing what to say, not knowing that someone would say that to him. He knew  that he loved you for a while but was too scared of the feeling to say anything. His eyes bean to sting without his control. he reached out to you and pulled you close to him. 

Suddenly Five pulled you close, and you relaxed in his hold. "I love you too (y/n), I want to love you right." he said holding you closer his chest touching yours and his lips grazing yours. you let go of your breath you didn't even know you were holding.  "I know you'll love me right, you always have." you whispered before kissing him softly. Pulling away he nestled his face into your neck as you stroked his hair.  Only when you felt his breathing even out did you let yourself fall into sleep as well.