cute things they do for you pt. 4

Five: Five was a sweetheart behind closed doors. He loved to kiss you whether it be the top of your head, your cheek or your lips. If you were reading, or even dancing around to music he would spacial jump in front of you just to kiss you.
You were in his room it was a typical Tuesday night (Taylor swift reference sort of) and you had just picked up (y/f/b) and settled in to read. You were in Fives room curled up in a blanket with a cup of tea/coffee on the nightstand, you also had a cup of black coffee for Five because you knew he would be there any second.
You saw a flash of blue light out of the corner of your eye and smiled. You heard Five pick up then set down the cup of coffee, and giggled softly to yourself.
"What are you laughing at my love?" He asked. You felt the bed dip and he took the blanket from you. You whined from being cold. "I'm not gonna tell you now. You took my blanket from me."you said before turning back to your book to pick up where you left off. 

He huffed before sitting behind you so he could wrap himself around you, placing the blanket back over you both. He rested his head in the crook of your neck, placing small kisses before looking over your shoulder to read along.  "I'm sorry, but now that the blanket is back will you tell me what you were laughing at?" he asked.  You huffed craning your neck to look at him. when you did this he took his chance to place a kiss on your lips. Your eyes fluttered shut, and you smiled as he pulled away. Eyes still closed, your smile lingered. It was his turn to laugh at how cute your expression was. 

"Hey what are you laughing at?" you asked. Opening your eyes, your brows furrowed as you looked at him. He gave you a smirk before reaching over to pick up the coffee. "That's not fair five!" you whined. "Oh really? that's not fair? You never answered me so I don't have to answer you." he said matter of factly. You sighed harshly. "Fine, I was just laughing because you're always so cute when you have your coffee." you said. His face flushed at your confession. "Al-Alright I'll tell you why I laughed. I just thought you were adorable after we kissed, you looked so content and happy so it made me laugh."  he said smirking at the blush that dusted your cheeks. "It's not my fault that your need for kisses is so cute. You always make me feel loved and I really appreciate that.." you trailed off.  

"I need coffee more than kisses though, I'm not sorry to say." he teases. Your eyes go wide and your hand covers your heart in mock shock.  "Well if that's true then I guess you won't be needing anymore kisses so I'll go back to my own room." you said. Beginning  to get up you were pulled back into his arms. "Oh no you don't. " he said before pressing kisses all around your face causing you to giggle. "I can't live without your kisses, I can't live without waking up and kissing your forehead. I can't live without you annoying me while I'm doing work so you sit on my lap and I give you kisses on your neck." he whispered.  He moved his hand from your thigh to your face. You smiled and leaned your head slightly to press a kiss to his palm.  He smiled lifting your face to kiss you. He sighed in content, you pulled away only to see his eyes still closed and his lips chasing yours. Sweetly you leaned in again to give him a light peck and  whispered "Your kisses are so cute."