Klaus&Diego x sibling reader

So in this imagine it's platonic and it's probably one of my favorites that I've ever done! i hope you all like it! It's along one about 2,007 words!

Diego and Klaus were your best friends. Klaus would tell you everything, and so would Diego.

Yet you had no one to talk to.. you felt like you had to be strong for them. You felt like you needed to be a pillar to lean on, open arms to fall into without crumbling.

You were there for Klaus when he came back to the present.. when he lost the love of his life. You were there for Diego when he lost Eudora and your mom. They let their walls down and trusted you to be their security. And you were.

It had been a couple of days since Klaus and Diego confided in you, and you were beginning to break. You did your best to keep in your heartbreak, but it wasn't breaking for the things you were going through. No, that wasn't all of it. Just because you were dealing with your father's death and reliving the heartbreak you felt after Five disappeared and just suddenly came back. You were also dealing with Klaus' heartbreak at how he lost the only one he truly loved to something so brutal and he could do nothing to stop it.. You were dealing with Diego's heartbreak getting to the woman he loved a little too late, being with your mother as he pulled her plug. And you see, Five was the love of your life and you suffered his loss, never really stopped grieving. Then he showed up out of nowhere and all of these feelings came rushing back. You never let it show though.

There you sat in your room, knees pulled up to your chest and tears falling from your eyes. Choking sobs back as to not alert anyone else in the house. When you closed your eyes all you saw were flashbacks of your moments with your brothers, the moment your lost love flooded back into your life. The end of the world was coming and all you could do was sit there and cry.

All of a sudden you let out a loud whimper and that's when you began to let your sobs fall from your lips. You were loud enough that you couldn't hear the two pairs of footsteps rushing down the hall.

The door was locked when Klaus and Diego tried to open it, but Diego easily picked the lock and they burst through the door. There you sat on your bed face buried in your knees and sobs shaking your body.

"(Y/n)... sweetheart what's wrong?" Klaus asked slowly making his way over to you. You jumped at his voice and your head snapped up. Seeing both of your brothers standing there you wiped your tears and gave them a weak smile.

Diego closed the door and came to sit with you both.

"Nothing, nothing's wrong. I'm alright." You gave them both a smile.

Looking at both of them and seeing how broken they were made your lip quiver.

"Don't bullshit us (y/n). We saw you crying, we heard you sobbing so hard you shook. Now spill." Klaus looks at Diego with a glare. As to say be nice.

"It's ok (y/n), I know I'm not great at this comforting thing.. but you can talk to me. To us. About anything." Klaus said, sounding sincere as he ever has been. Diego nodded in agreement.

You looked between the two and and your eyes welled with tears and sobs started to get caught in your throat once again. Diego looked at you, he'd never seen you like this. So broken and looking so scared.

"I love you both with everything I have. Everything. Seeing you so broken and so hurt.. seeing everything you love in life being ripped away from you in such a cruel way. Both of the people you love being taken by the same weapon and so quickly. Hearing both of you cry over not being able to stop it, and not getting to say a proper goodbye." You cry loudly to them, grabbing both of their hands to kiss them hoping to help them. Both of the boy's eyes were glossing over at your words.