Basic Information

...Welcome...

. This book is the sequel of Our journey from engagement to marriage.

. If you don't read our journey from engagement to marriage then please read it before starting this book. It will help you to understand the character.

. This book is a general fiction. So all the characters, behavior, Names, all are my imagination.  Any resemblance yo actual person, living or dead, events and organizations, is purely a coincidence.

. There will be some highly sexual content in the book. If you are uncomfortable to read them then Please kindly leave the chapter and continue reading after that.. I will warn you though.

. English is not my first language so There will be some grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes. Please kindly ignore them. I will edit it when I will get time.

. In my opinion, If you are understand what I am trying to say or create the situation and plot, If you are reaching the feelings which I want you to feel, then I think it's no matter, what language I used or grammatical errors in it. Because love does  not need any language to feel.

          All rights are reserved

               Thankyou.....

      Your author- Shipra saini...