New Book

First of all Thankyou so much for giving so much love to my previous books. Readers like them so much and I amm getting so much offers from other platforms to publish my books their.

Siddharth and Preeti are lucky to me and they always be my favorite couple.

I was thinking of taking break grom wattpad but I had gotten messages from many readers, asking me about my new book. So I decided to publish mh new book soon.

After the two successful I came with a new love story of Dhruv and Adhiti.

The broken souls (Beyond the love.)

It's going to be a long story and I am damn sure you will love it

              The Broken souls
                Beyond the love

********

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor, Dhruv. She turn into a shy girl and her tounge got tied whenever Dhruv come infront of her. She doesn't have enough courage to confessed her love to Dhruv, So she admire him from afar.

Dhruv also belongs to a middle  class family. His father is a government teacher. Dhruv is very ambitious and introvert person. Dhruv is very hardworking person and wants to become and IAS officer. He knows her beautiful neighbor likes him but he didn't feel same for her and chose to ignore her because his dream won't allow him any distraction because becoming an IAS officer and cracking the most toughest exam of Indian government is not a jock. So to chase his dream he left the town and went to Delhi.
....

Eight years has passed, Their life has changed completely. Dhruv becomes an IAS officer but his life was not what he accepted. His wife divorced him and he is very lonely and broken. Adhiti life turns into hell. She got beaten every single day and do house chores till she passed out. She is a broken soul and shattered completely. Something horrible happened to her in six year that her own family ashamed of her.

What happened when Dhruv met Adhiti after six year? Will he able to give her a love which she craves from six years? Will Adhiti allow him to love her again? Will they two broken souls heals each other's wounds and love each other beyond the love.
.....

"Do you still love me as you love me six years ago." My eyes welled up in tears when I saw the love in his eyes. His eyes are holding the intensity and his right thumb was caressing my cheek lovingly. But I know I don't deserve him.

"Because I know you still love me my beautiful neighbor." He leaned to my lips and looked at me with love.

"I don't deserve you." I said while looking at him with my heavy teary eyelashes.
"I know you do. More than anyone." He decreases the distance between our lips and I closed my eyes in anticipation.

********

I will publish the Prologue at 12.00 P.m.

You can find the book in my profile after 12.00 P.m

Hope you like it.

Here is the link of my new book-

https://my.w.tt/CpbJMBuYfcb