36. His surprise

Preeti's point of view

"How was your interview?" Siddharth asked me while walking towards tauji field, my favorite place in our village.

Today, Neha and Dhruv called Siddharth and I for a dinner. I was wearing a my black anarkali with black net dupatta and matched it with golden pencil heels. Siddharth choose black heavy earrings for me to wear it. I chose for him a red cotton hoodie type shirt with black check. He matched it with black jeans which has a few cloth strings are coming out from its back pockets. He wore dark shoes and folded his shirt sleeves up to his elbows, showing his green veins, enhancing his beauty.

 He wore dark shoes and folded his shirt sleeves up to his elbows, showing his green veins, enhancing his beauty

"I thought you forgot that?" I asked him.

Whole day I and Siddharth keep playing pranks on each other and puja told me about his cockroach prank. I was angry on him first but when I remember the lust in his eyes when we both fall in the kids pool, I know he is having a hard time to control his desire for me. His face turned red and muscles are stiffened when he walked away from there. So I decided to forgive him for that prank because he already got his punishment.

After dinner when we were returning from there house Siddharth suggested me to go the fields, to my favorite place. I also wanted to go there and spend some alone time with him.

He parked his black range rover hunter sports car on the concrete road and now we are walking on the dirt lane. When he drove his sports car on village's road, everyone's eyes are sticking to us. His car is too morden and too expensive for the village. It's not normal here to have simple car and Siddharth drove one of his expensive beauty, here. So it's obvious to got attention from everyone.

"I never forgot.. So did you get the job." He asked while holding my hand.

I shake my head as no.

"They put me in waiting list and I know I will be remain in that list." I said while looking down at the dirt road.

"It's there loss. Don't worry...you know you can join our company any time as Accountant head. I will take your interview personally with H.R panel, so no one can raise their fingers on your abilities. After a month training, you will be fine for that post." He said while interviewing our fingers. I raised my head to look at him and gave him a small smile.

"I will think about it." I said curling my fingers around his fingers to feel more warmth of his touch.

"I'll be waiting." He said directly looking into my eyes and then kissed on my knuckles.

I looked at him with love and with adoration. He never want me to doubt on my abilities and will never give a chance to others to raise their fingers on my abilities. If he wants, he hire me without any interview or written exam and gave me salary for sitting there empty. But he wants me to grow my skills and learn new tactics of accounts and that's why he is different from others.