6. Morning Love-2

Preeti's point of view

"Mmmhhhh.."

I moaned in my sleep when changed the side. A strong arm is wrapped around my waist pulling me more to him.

I opened my eyes slowly and angelic face of my husband came in my view.

His thick eyelashes curtains kissing to his cheek bones and they looked thicker and darker in his sleep. His left cheek is pressed on the pillow making his pink lips parted slightly. Some strands of his hair falling on his forehead covering his both eyebrows, almost touching to his closed  eyelids.

He is sleeping on his stomach. His one hand is hooked under the pillow and another was on my stomach securing me in his arms.

Last night was amazing. He made love to me like an hungry lion, like a predator finally have his prayer.

I am all sore but its all worth it. Last night I also tried to give him pleasure. I know I am all new in it, may be I didn't satisfied him but I want to love him endlessly and want to satisfy him.

I have a sudden urge to push back his hair from his forehead. I stretched my hand up to his forehead and pushed back his hair. I run my fingers in his smooth and silky black hair which are soft like silk.

I leaned to him and kissed him on his forehead followed by his right cheek. I softly pack on his lips.

He moved in his sleep and laid on his back. I moved to him and started kissing him on his lips. He is in deep sleep that he didn't kiss me back just laid there like that but he put his arm on my back securing me in the place letting me know that he was aware what I'm doing to him.

I sucked his lower lip and pulled it between my lips and kissed him feverishly.

"Mmmhhmm.." he moaned in his sleep.

I moved to his neck and started giving him wet kisses on his neck. His morning scent making me go crazy and I bit on his neck slightly and then suck his both nipples.

"Aaahhh.." he moaned in his sleep when I pulled his nipple between my teeth.

I gasped when he squeezed my hips tightly.

I looked at him conforming that is he awake. But he is still in deep sleep.

Is he having a wet dream about me.

My cheeks turned into crimson at that thought.

I sucked his nipple again but this time he flipped me and nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck. Now I was laying on my back.

"We will continue this when I wake up. Now I am too sleepy to do anything." He said in his morning husky voice.

My lips curled into a smile and i caressed his hair at the nape of his neck. I adjust the blanket around my naked body.

I looked at wall clock. It's 5.30 A.m of the morning. I tried move but he put his arms around my waist and entangled our leg, completely blocked me in his embraced.

My mind drift to Emily and Nick's wedding. They must be upset with us that we leave there alone. I should have call them and apologized.

My lips curled into a smile when I remembered our dance. How I was giggling when Siddharth twirled me around.

Keerti and james are also dancing and the look they both have in their eyes with each other, anyone can tell that they are in love with each other. But I don't want to reach any conclusion early. For that I have to talk keerti first and if they both really love each other then the main problem is Siddharth. We all know his anger. How much he is possessive about me and Keerti. He can do anything to protect his family.