35. The Pranksters

Sid's point of view

My sleep disturbed by the sun raise, peaking from the little space of the curtains. I felt a heavy weight of someone's on me and when I looked down, I saw my beautiful wife is sleeping all over me with her both legs on both side of my torso. Her mouth is parted little and drool is dripping from it.

I know, It's been a long time that we both slept like this, all over to each other and cuddling the hell out of one another.

I tightened my grip on her waist and bent down to kiss her. I bent down and kissed on her forehead but my wife is a light sleeper, she immediately wake up with startled and looked at me.

"Good morning..sweetheart." I said in my morning husky voice while wiping her drool from the corner of her mouth.

"How I end up like this." She asked while raising her upper body little but I can see her cleavage clearly and I want to bury my head between her valley.

I felt little Siddharth twist under my sweatpants and now pocking at her hips. She followed my gaze which was gazing her boobs.

I am missing my favorite juggling balls.

"Eyes up Mr. Kapoor." She said and sit exactly on my hardness.

"Uuuggghhh...Damn it girl.."

"Siddharth.."

I groaned and she screamed my name while cupping her mouth at the same time.

"You pervert..." she got up from me immediately and walked to washroom.

"What...? Don't blame me, it's natural to have a boner in morning when you sleep all over me." I said while adjusting my sweatpants over my boner and followed her to the washroom and before she shut the door I enter inside it.

*****
We were both brushing our teeth and Preeti was glaring at me through the mirror while narrowing her eyes and I winked at her while blow a flying kiss in air towards her.

She protested not to let me enter the washroom with her but I was adamant too.

She spit the toothpaste and washed her mouth. I also spit the toothpaste and washed my mouth. She checked her teeth in mirror and I followed her action.

"My teeth are whiter than yours." I said while checking my teeth and than her through the mirror. She immediately stop checking her teeth and glared at me.

"Excuse Me..Did you just said my teeth are yellow?" She asked me while giving her death glare to me.

"No, I said my teeth are whiter than yours....see." I said while showing her my teeth.

I know, her teeth are white as like pearls, maybe whiter than mine but I love to tease her.

"Mr. Kapoor I brush my teeth two times in a day and they are whiter than yours and you added one more thing in my list which will remind me not to forgive you easily. Now Please get out from here before I will kill you with my bare hands. I need to l bath." She said while clenching her jaw and fisting her palms in anger.

I looked at her with adoring smile when she was hurting her little cuet jaw by clenching it when she was controlling her anger against me. I want to kiss her she is looking damn cuet when she get angry.

"Let's make a deal. My lovely in laws must be waiting for their lovely son-in-law and I don't want them to wait for me so let's shower together to save time." I said.

"No, you get out from here. I came into washroom first. So I will use it first." She said while stomping her foot on the floor.

"Is it that Mrs. Kapoor?" I asked her while raising my right eyebrow.