31. The Ramayana of my life

Keerti's point of view

It's been more than two weeks when I eloped from my house just to find my love, James. I can't reach him more than a month now. He just vanished suddenly. No one knows where he is. I went to his parents home and in his office to asked about him but no one knows where he is. His family is worried for him because this is the first time he went somewhere without informing them. I tried his phone many time but it was switched off.

She was right about Preeti bhabhi. I should have believe her before. Preeti bhabhi wasn't innocent as she look like. She completely possessed Siddharth bhayi under her spells that he raised his hands on me, on his little sister for the first time in his life.
If I knew Preeti bhabi will be like this after marriage I never let bhayi marry to her. She ruined my life by sending my nudes, she ruined James life. Only she knows where is James because she was the last person he met. But I no more let her ruin our life. After finding James I will expose her infront of everyone and bring her true fox face in front of bhayi.

Two days before I got a call from an unknown number and he knew the information about James. He is ready to give me the information in exchange of money. I can't go to bank to withdrawal money because bhayi will know so I sell my diamond jewellery and borrowed some money to my friends and arrange the money.

I wiped my tears which slide down from my eyes. I was sitting in a restaurant waiting for the man who called me two days back. He texted me to meet him here at sharp 1:00 p.m. But it's already past two and there is no trace of anyone.

I was about to get up when a man in black hoodie suddenly set on chair across me.

"Do you bring the money?" He asked me. I can't see his face because he covered his head with the hood. Half of his face is covered with his black hood.

"Yes..." I nodded my head and slide the black leather bag full of money to him.

"It's not the amount which I asked you for exchanging the information." He said while looking inside the bag.

"I can only arranged this. I will give you the rest amount later." I plead to him.

"Don't worry I will take the rest money from your brother...Now follow me." He got up and walked towards the exit. I also get up and followed him.

........................................................................

Preeti's point of view

When my plane lend to India, Aditya my cousin brother was already there waiting for me. He received me from the Airport and we directly went to our village.

Mummy and Papa, now both are living in village from past few months. After Papa went to his shop mom got bored in home and started getting grumpy so Papa decided to live in village for few months till Diwali. Papa daily up down from city to village to go to his shop. It doesn't affect him much because from Saharanpur our village in only half an hour away from the city.

Siddharth didn't call me since I left the home. He didn't even bothered to know if I reached home safely. May he is so angry with me that he doesn't even want to see my face and doesn't want to know my whereabouts.

"Are you tired?" Aditya asked me while driving the car. We are on our way from Delhi to Saharanpur.

"No, But have a little bit headache." I said while looking outside the window.

My head is splitting into two and someone is playing drum inside my head. I didn't even sleep a blink since last night and it's already evening here now. I was tired and my body want to rest but my mind didn't let me. My whole mind occupied with Siddharth. I don't know what he is doing right now. Is he okey or have eat anything. I want to call him and ask him how he is but I don't have enough courage to call him because they he looked me last night and talked to I don't want to face that again. Soon he will come to know all truth about me and then he will leave me and this make me scared to death. I am not afraid of dieing or go to jail but I am afraid of losing him.