40. The truth-1

Preeti's point of view

"Siddharth..." I called for him when he took a furious steps towards downstairs. I and Puja were following him behind and I was try to calm him so he can't burst on Keerti and James.

"Siddharth Please listen to me.." I caught his elbow but he didn't stop and climbed down the stairs furiously.

"Siddharth.." I call him again and pull his elbow to grab his attention but my words fell on his deaf ears.

When we reached to the living room everyone was already present there. Keerti was sitting between Mom and Shivani di.

Left side of her forehead is red and swollen like someone banged her head on wall. Her hair which was completely styled at once is now a mess and her cheeks were stained with dry tears. Look on her face clearly said that she suffered a lot in past days.

At single sofa James was sitting. His both elbows are resting on his both knees and face is buried between his palms. He was looking tired and exhausted. His both hands are wounded and dusted. Nick was sitting on another couch and typing on his phone.

"Bhayi..bhabhi.." keerti's eyes fell on Siddharth. James raised his face from his hand and looked at us.

Siddharth fisted his hands and clenched his jaw when he looked at James with furiously.

"Sid.." James stood up from soffa.

"Siddharth.." I gasped and palmed my mouth when Siddharth took a furious step towards James and punched on his face with full force that James face turned into other side.

He hold James by his shirt collar with one hand and again punched him with his free hand.

"Siddharth..stop.." I run to him and hold him by his elbow to stop him but he jerked my hand away and again punched James on his stomach.

Everyone stood from their seats and looked at furious Siddharth. No one dares to stop him. This is first time for my family to see Siddharth's rage.

"You fucking betrayed me." Siddharth punched james on his face.

"You hide your relationship with my sister from me." Siddharth said while hitting James.

"I know I deserve this for hiding my relationship with keerti for years but listen to.." James could not complete his sentence when Siddharth landed another punch on him.

"Bhayi Please stop...Bhabhi please stop bhayi.." Keerti said between her sobs. She hold my hand and pleaded me to stop Siddharth.

"You should have told me." Siddharth said while landing another punch on James' jaw.

"Nick Please stop him." I run to Nick and asked him to stop Siddharth.

"Relax pretty Preeti..Let release Sid some of his frustration." Nick said mischievously and I gave him a look. He huffed and released a long breath.

"Okey fine...boys stop fighting like a street dogs." Nick walked Siddharth who was landing punches on James continuously and pulled him back by his waist but Siddharth free himself from Nick's grip and walked to james to beat him more.

"Sid.. he is not your fucking punching bag. At Least listen to him first." Nick said while stopping to Sid. Siddharth again free himself from his grip and was about to punch him again when..

"I know, who blackmailed Preeti for Keetti." Siddharth hold his punch in air and looked at James with his blood shot eyes when James told him about the blackmailer.

But how James know that someone blackmailed me for Keerti. I didn't tell this to anyone, not even Siddharth then how he know?

.......................................................................