53. The celebration

Preeti's point of view

"Isha ji look at your daughter isn't my bahu (daughter-in-law) beautiful." I laughed softly when Mom praises me infront of mummy. I was wearing a pastel pink lehnga which have a golden glittery lehnga and it gave me a princess look.

 I was wearing a pastel pink lehnga which have a golden glittery lehnga and it gave me a princess look

"Every dress suits on her. Indeed she is looking pretty." Mummy said while caressing my cheek motherly.

"I have no worry about my grandchild looks. His/her parents are blessed with looks." Mom said and her chest puffed with proud while I looked down try to hide my red cheeks and blushed smile.

Smile never left from Mom's face since she came to know that she is going to be grandma soon and same goes to Dad, and Keerti. Don't ask about Siddharth's happiness his legs are not on the ground to know that he is going to father soon and don't leave any chance to annoy Nick that he is going to father before him. I was feeling like I will give him the most precious gift after exactly eight month.

"Preeti beta, did you check on Keerti. Is she ready?" Mummy asked me.

"Yes mummy, she is ready." I said.

"Where is Sid..? I haven't seen him since evening. This boy was working till her sister's engagement.  I told him to take a off from his work for a week. But who is going to listen to me." Mom said with disappointment.

Well it's true Siddharth  is really busy in his work so he can't  fully enjoy his sister's wedding. Even when we were getting ready his phone is keep buzzing. At last I told him to switched  off his phone but he said he can't but he promised he won't attend  any call related to work.

"Where is Sid ji..Preeti?" Mummy asked me.

"He was talking to someone on phone. Will be here anytime soon." I said knowing he was still on the call.

When we were heading to the garden, where the engagement is going to happen, he again got a call related his work. He promised me that it was the last call then he swear, he won't attend any call related to work, so I let him attend the call.

"There he is..." I turned when mummy looked behind me. Siddharth is walking down from the stairs looking all his handsome in his darkest blue tuxedo and check tie. I choose this outfit for him and I know he loves to wear tuxedos.

 I choose this outfit for him and I know he loves to wear tuxedos