56. Memory lane

Sid's point of view

"Sid.."

"Sid...where are you going?"

"Bhayi..what happened..?"

James and Nick were asking me the questions but I ignored all of them and went outside from the hospital. My men are already waiting for me outside the hospital to take me to her. I set at the back seat of the car and after closing the door the drove towards my only destination, to ruin the person who is behind the condition of my Preeti. I will make her beg to me to kill her like she made beg my Preeti to me to kill her. I will take the revenge of my baby's murder.

I won't just kill her. I will torture her to that point that she begging me, holding my legs and asked me to give her death. Then a father inside me and a husband, a lover will satisfied.

****

"Sir, we reached..."

Car stopped at the outskirt of the city, between the forest. I stepped out from the car and walked to Andrew when I saw waiting for me outside the warehouse.

"We caught a man who helped Serra to get inside the house. He is one of the helper in kitchen of your house and helping Serra to harm Mrs. Kapoor for money." He took me the room where he kept the man who was giving poison to Preeti for six months.

The man was already beaten by my men and lying on floor unconscious, looking half dad. Andrew threw the full bucket of ice cold water and a man whom I recognized the kitchen helper in my house, wake up with jerk and winced in pain. Andrew make me wear the metal nail punch and I fisted my palm around it.

I fisted my hand and took a predator steps towards him while clenching my jaw and shooting daggers through my eyes. He crawled back to the wall looking at the metal nail punch and then me. I can see the fear in his eyes when I walked towards him. He already half dead and one punch from me he will surely dead and I will make sure of it. I will make sure he will kill him steady and slowly, like he killed my baby just for money.

I bend down to his level and make him stand by holding his shirt collar.

"Pl...ple...Please forgive me. I...I..I wi..will...ne..never...do that again." He stammered in fear.

"If you want money. You would have come to me. I will money to you as much as you want. But you choose the wrong person." I threw the hard punch on his face and blood oozed out his cheek's cut where I punched him with nails punch.

He screamed in pain when I punched him again.

"Leave me.." He begged for me for his life but I didn't show any mercy to him and punched him until he lost his consciousness. After getting satisfied I threw the metal punch away. I was panting when I stopped and wiped the sweat from my forehead.

"Treat him, give him medicines and when he will heal then beat him again till he lost his consciousness. Make sure he won't die. Torture him till his last breath. " Andrew nodded his head when I ordered him and walked to other room where he was holding the murderer of my baby.

Preeti won't forgive me if I leave her today. She will pay for killing my baby.

Andrew already told me that how she escaped from cops hold when they were taking her to the court for hearing and how he tried to inform me about this but I cut the call between and he handled the matter himself.

I cursed the moment when I hang up his call when he was about to inform me about her escape. Maybe all this could be save and my Preeti and baby could be save. But how could I not hang up when my beautiful wife was giving a lovely performance only for me, How could I be talk to him when my Preeti was experiencing her love in songs and How could I miss the love in her eyes when she was looking at me intensely.