61. The caring husband

Preeti's point of view

My life has changed for good in these past years. I met Siddharth and we both fell in love. We both saw many phases of our life and pass every phase holding each other's hands. Last year we lost our baby but God blessed us again with a baby.

When I found out I was pregnant, I had tears of happiness in my eyes. Siddharth also had tears in his eyes when I broke the news to him. He was so happy that he had tears in his eyes. When we both went to hospital to meet Dr. Emma Miller, my gynecologist and Dr. Miller, they both told us that first three months will be very crucial and chances of miscarriage are very high as my body was weak to carry the baby but if take a very good care of me, I can continue my pregnancy.

Next three months Siddharth took a very good care of me. He didn't let me go to office and hired a special dietitian for me who took care of my food. He didn't even allow me to step down from our bed and told mom to be with me when he was in office. Every night he took me for a walk in our garden. Sometimes when I got bore and being grumpy due to my pregnancy hormones, he took me to drive also. I was shocked when Siddharth asked the same question to my doctor that if we can have sex or not. I was so embarrassed that time that I wanted to hide somewhere and Doctor was trying hard to hide her smile.

Mom also made healthy sweets and food for me which are good for me and my baby. After passing the first three months successfully, doctors gave us the green signal and told us that now I passed the crucial stage and if I want I can continue my office till eight month and do my regular works.

Siddharth ofcourse being stubborn won't allow me but after a good argument he put down his guard and allow me in office but of course he has conditions for that. Every hour he send something for me to eat and he arranged a bedroom in my cabin for my rest. He less the work load from me and told Anshika to take a good care of me and tell him if I refused to take rest or don't eat healthy food. He even set the CCTV camera in my cabin and connect to his mobile phone to keep an eye on me if I am eating my food and taking proper rest. He actually fix them for my safety and I love his small loving gestures. But I am going to remove them once I deliver our baby.

My cravings are worst than last time. Siddharth's baby loves apples so much. He also loves to eat from his father's hands and of course first bite should be from him. Once I awaken Siddharth in the middle of the night because I have a cravings for cake. I never like cake in my life except choco lava but that night I want it badly but how could I forget my baby is like his father, Siddharth loves cakes.

It's a new morning with a new rays of happiness. I was in our room taking out Siddharth's business suit for his office while he was taking a shower. I put my right hand on my huge seven months bump and hold his clothes in my other hand.

Yes, I am seven months pregnant and both I and my baby are healthy.

I was wearing dark blue suit and a skirt type plazo under ut. It's simple and light. I didn't feel suffocated in it.

 I didn't feel suffocated in it