16. Lunch with him

Preeti's point of view

"All set..?" Nancy asked me while stirring the soup for mom.

"Yeah.." I chuckled and closed the lid of lunch box.

I made a lunch for Siddharth. Past few days are really a tough one and it effects my relationship with Siddharth. I almost blocked him to reach me. But now everything is fine I am getting back to my normal self.

So I thought to bring lunch for him. It's been a while when we both have lunch together. I never went Siddharth's office before. So this is how I can go to his office and watch him working on his laptop behind his large glass office table.

I still get sudden nausea any time. I talked aAnshul about this and first thing he asked 'Am I going to be a Mamu(uncle)?' But when I told him about my pregnancy test he told me that I got sick must be of weather change and he prescribed me some medicines.

"When mom will awake from her nap, give her soup and salad. I put her medicines on her bedside table, make sure she will take it after lunch." I said while putting the lunch box on dinning table.

"Okey ma'am." She said while giving me a smile.

I sighed and shake my head. She is not giving up to call me ma'am.

"I should go and change." I said and went to our room.

I opened the wardrobe and take out a cream net colour plane saree. It has a pink blouse full of embroidery work and immediately changed in it.

 It has a pink blouse full of embroidery work and immediately changed in it

Siddharth love saree on me. Well not saree he likes everything on me which I wear.

I went downstairs, took lunch box from dining table, remind everything once again to nancy and walked outside towards the car where driver is already standing, holding the backseat door for me.

He greeted me and I greeted him back.

"Where to ma'am?" He asked, looking at me through the rearview mirror.

"Siddharth's Office..." I replied while grinning.

This will be a surprise for him. He is really going to love it.

........................................................................

I looked up at huge building in front of me. After fifty floors I lost the count. New York is famous for its sky kissing buildings and I don't know my husband also owns the one.

I don't know Siddharth's office is in which floor and I can't call to ask him it will ruin my surprise.

My eyes fell on the reception area and I walked towards it with lunch box in my hand.

Two beautiful ladies were sitting behind the desk and doing their work behind their computers. One Of them had blonde hair and another one has dusty brown hair.