42. The Roots

Sid's point of view

After assuring Preeti is sleeping peacefully I got up from the bed after giving her forehead kiss and make my way to the downstairs.

when I came to the living room, everyone's attention turns to me. Andrew was standing there with other two bodyguards, waiting for my order. Keerti was sitting with Shivani di and mom and Puja was sitting just beside them on the couch.

"Puja go to your room. Preeti is alone." I said as soon as her met with mine. She nodded her head and got up from the couch.

"Puja wait...I also come with you." Keerti stopped Puja when she was about go.

I didn't say anything because I am not in a mood to argue anyone and I am glad that Keerti is regretting on her deeds. It will take time to me and Preeti also to forgive her. She is still my little sister and I can't be angry on her forever. Papa stoop from his chair and walked to me.

"Sid..beta How is Preeti?" Papa asked me while holding my hand.

"She is sleeping right now. You also go and have some sleep." I said looking at him and turn to everyone and continue, "Please have some sleep all of you. You all must be tired."

Everyone nodded their head and leave to their respective rooms but Pulkit, Anit jiju and Shivani di stay back. Nick and James stay there because they knew I need their help to clear this mess.

"James I need you to file a case against Serra in a murder of Anna, attempt to murder of Jeffrey Smith and Preeti and using keerti's pictures without her consent. I'll give you all the proofs against her and don't forget about your kidnapping. I want to finish that bitch." I said and turn to Nick give my next order.

"Nick talk to the technical team of K.tech and order them to hack the device which Preeti gave me. I need all the information in my phone in next hour." I said.

"Already done...This device hold all the information of Serra's black money, her smuggling businesses and human trafficking businesses. Seems like she only joined Keerti's company just to take revenge from you." Nick said looking at me.

I nodded my head and turn to Andrew who was waiting for my order, "I need that Kartik and that bitch Serra till morning. If you can't find them then start finding a new job." I said while greeting my teeth and looked at him with anger.

"Don't worry sir, I won't disappoint you." Andrew said in his straight voice.

"Sid you need a help of local police and have to do everything legally. I have some friends in U.P police. They will help you. Do whatever you want to do with Kartik and Serra but don't forget to hand them to the police at the end. It will save you from further problems." Anit jiju said in a understanding tone.

"I know. I will hand them to the police when I'm done with them." I said while clenching my jaw and fisted my hands in a tight ball.

"Sid don't leave those bastards." Pulkit jiju said while greeting his teeth. This the first time I saw him serious and angry.

"I won't.."

......................................................................

I changed into my black shirt and blue jeans after shower. Andrew track the location of Serra and Kartik at Airport road. They were trying to leave the country together. I checked on Preetti. She was awake but not talking to anyone. Keerti and Puja was there to comfort her but she was lost in her own world. This is the first time when I saw no emotion on her face. Before she at least cry to lift the weight from her heart but her face was blank. I don't want to go to her without punishing those bastards.