43. Holidays-1

Preeti's point of view

"Mmmhhh.." I yawned and stretched my arms. I looked at my surroundings and my eyes met with wooden ceiling.

A beautiful glass chandelier was hanging at the middle of the room and paintings are enhancing the beauty of the room. Curtains are fully opened giving the enough light to the room.

Past two months incidents drawns me emotionally and I wanted to a break from all of that. I want to spend some time alone with Siddharth which we didn't spent from long time. When I told Siddharth I want to go far away somewhere with him he surprised me and took me to Switzerland. He booked a separate wooden cabin of hotel for us. We reached late at night, tired and exhausted So as soon as our body touched the soft mattress, we both dozed off. I don't know when he planned this holiday but I am glad he did because I wanted to spend some time with my husband.

I changed my side and face the balcony. Warmth filled my chest when I saw Siddharth was standing at the balcony, facing outside, with a cup of coffee in his hand. Sun rays falling on him, making him look like an angel who fall from heaven only to love me.

I am sure outside was pretty cold but he was standing there only in his lower.I know he has a hot body but still, isn't he feeling cold. I can see my name on his back, written beautifully and giving a chills to me.

I had a sudden urge to go to him and feel his body warmth against mine. So without giving a second thought I got up from the bed and walked to him. As I pulled off the cover from me cold wind touched my bare legs. I was wearing one of his t-shirt which was reaching to my mid thighs. I don't know when he changed my clothes because as far as I know when we reached our cabin, I was wearing my same pink suit which I wear yesterday and was too tired to change before go to bed.

When I reached to him I encircled my arms around his stomach and hugged him from behind.

"Good morning wifey." He said while kissing on my hand.

"Good morning hubby." I kissed on his tattoo and rest my head on his back while closing my eyes.

Siddharth is everything for me. I never love someone, they way I love him, maybe not even my family. He is is first and only person who could read me like a open book and very close to my heart. He helped me to gain self confidence and believe me more than myself. I can't afford to loose him. He is like a oxygen to me.

Serra and Kartik had their punishment. Siddharth handed them to the police and further work was handle by Nick and James. What kartik did to me, I am not going to forget it anytime soon. He harassed me by taking my personal pictures and invade my privacy.

My heart started beating faster whenever I think about that kartik had seen my private parts. It always be in my mind but I don't want to effect this my future with Siddharth. I don't want mourn for anything which can't be undone. Siddharth doesn't deserve all this. He deserves all happiness in this world and I am not going to ruin it by mourning for the thing which hurt both of us I want to enjoy this holiday with him, with all my heart. The view of outside from our cabin is breathtaking.

(I am sucks in explaining, so forgive me.- your autor)

He hold my hand and make me face to him. His hands found my waist and I encircled my arms around his neck. We both keep looking at each other with love and some untouch emotions which we can't put in a word.

He closed his eyes and leans to the touch when I cupped his left cheek and and traced my fingers his five days old beard. I like him clean shave but his little stubble make him look more sexy. I leaned and kissed on his right cheek and then at the corner of his lips and then make my way to his chin. He laughed softly when I bit his chin.