37. My husband

Preeti's point of view

My sleep disturb by my ringing phone. I picked up my phone without checking out the caller Id.

"Hello.." i said in my sleepy voice.

"Are you still sleeping?" I checked the caller ID and it was Neha.

"No, I'm awake. Tell me why you called?" I asked her while running my fingers in my long black silky hair.

"Dhruv's men failed to hack the data inside that pendrive looking device." Neha said and looked at the ceiling when I bought back to the memory of that day.

Last night I wanted to tell everything to Siddharth but I wasn't ready or I chickened out again. I know Siddharth told me to tell him whenever I am comfortable but he has to know about this soon. I can't delay more. This thing is not about my comfortable or what I have done. It's related to Siddharth and the solution of all this mess. After telling him all the truth it will be his decision what he wants to do with me, accept my truth or hates me for my cowardness.

"Bring me back that device. I will give that to Siddharth and tell him truth after Karwa Chauth function. I am done hiding things from him. He deserves to know the truth." I said.

I want everything back to normal. I want, keerti come back to home and all misunderstandings get cleared between Siddharth and keerti. I have to tell Siddharth who gave me that device and told me to give that to him.

"Are you sure. You wanna do that tomorrow?" She asked me.

"Yeah.." I said while looking at the ceiling fan.

I want to tell him after Karwa Chauth function because this is my first Karwa Chauth with him and I want to enjoy it.

"Okey..I will give that device to you when I and Dhruv came to your house for Karwa Chauth function." She said.

"Okey.." After that she hanged up because Dhruv was calling her.

I looked at my right side and Siddharth wasn't beside me but bunch of roses putting on his place with chocolate box. My lips curled into smile looking at the roses.

I got up and took out the small card from the bouquet.

Accept them as my apology for pulling prank on you, yesterday.

I love you my beautiful wife.

From:-
World's most handsome and hottest husband, only yours, Siddharth.

I laughed softly when I read the last line. He is full of himself. But he is right, he is world's most handsome and hottest husband, who is only mine.

I bought roses near my nose and and inhaled their rossy fragrance. I am feeling bad for yesterday, to giving all his gifts to everyone but it was worth to see everyone's smile when gave his gifts to everyone.

My eyes fell on the chocolate box and took it. There was another card sticking on the chocolate box.

Chocolates for my sweetest wife. But don't eat all. Leave some for your husband, they are my favorites.

I laughed when I read the card. Siddharth sucks in picking a cheesy lines. But I love his efforts he put to ask my forgiveness. I love his surprise last night. It wasn't just a surprise to me. It was his feelings for me and I love when he confessed his love to me again and again.

I love your gifts but sorry my lovely husband, these chocolates are mine. I am not gonna share them with you.

........................................................................