17. The club night

Preeti's point of view

"No.." Siddharth said while shaking his head as 'no.'

My shoulder fell and I sighed on my possessive husband. This is the fifth dress he is rejecting. I am getting ready for club and which dress I choose to wear he rejected it before I could ask him about my look.

He is giving a lame excuse, like

This dress is too short.

I don't like the colour.

This dress have a deep neck.

..and so on. He just doesn't want me to go to club in dress. I walked again inside the closet and changed into pink dress. It reached to my knees. I walked out of the closet and show the dress to him.

"Definitely No..I can see your cleavage Preeti. I can't let you go to club in this dress."

I looked down at my chest and I know he uses another lame excuse to reject the dress because my cleavage is perfectly covered by my dress. I didn't like the dress who had deep neck. But I know how Siddharth is. He is a man of his words. He will not let me step outside the house in this dress. I am going to donate all my dress to someone who need them, I mean what's the use to keep them if Siddharth won't let me wear them.

I huffed and walked again inside the closet. I know what he wants to see me. I pulled out one of my simple anarkali suit and wore it and get ready. I walked outside the closet and looked at him.

"Now you are ready for the club." He said while greening.

"You...possessive pig." I fisted my head in ball and looked at him with anger. I took the pillow from bed and threw it on him but he bent down and it hit on the wall.

"Baby..what are you doing..?" He said while bending again when I took another pillow from the bad and threw it on him but he catches it before it hit him on the face.

I never saw a such possessive husband in my life. Even Anit jiju is not that much possessive. He let Shivani di wear dresses in function. But my husband is unique from all of them. I looked around for something to hit him but before I could find something he spun me around by my elbow and claimed my lips in a passionate kiss. He hold me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. I bumped on his hard chest and he kissed me deeply, making my knees turn into jelly. I am still mad on him but I can't resist him more so I encircled my arms around his neck and follow his lips movements while kissing him back. His lips curled into a smile while kissing me and I know he knows how much his kisses affects me.

"I love you.." He whispered and touched our foreheads while smiling.

Our chest is heaving up and down due to our passionate kiss.

I pushed him little while looking at him with fake anger and walked out of the room. I smiled shyly and bit my lips while shaking my head in amusement. I am not mad but he doesn't know about that and I am not planning to tell him that.

I gasped when suddenly someone spun me around and pined me to the wall. I know it's Siddharth because I can recognized his touch even in my sleep.

"Siddharth...what are you doing?" I said while looking at him.

"Say, you love me too." He said while leaning his head to me. He is grinning in amusement.

"...and what will you do if  I don't say?" I said amusingly while putting my both hands on his shoulder to balance myself.

He circled his arms around my lower back and pulled me more to him.

"Do you really wanna know?" He said while putting his hand on my left boob.