14. The Red monster

Preeti's point of view

"Siddharth...."

"Siddharth..."

I called for him and walked forward in a dark and big house. It's all dark around that you can barely see anything. But Siddharth wants to play hide and seek with me.

"Find me Preeti...I am just a few feet away from you." I gasped when he touched my waist.

His voice is coming to my left and I moved to its direction and walk where the voice is coming from. The house is already dark there is no source of light and it makes me scare.

"Siddharth..Please stop this game. I don't want to play this." I said while walking forward where I heard his voice.

"Come on baby it will be fun." He whispered in my left ear and I spun to his direction but there is no one.

I heard the footsteps of someone and I followed them.

"Siddharth..."

"Come find me love.." I heard his voice from upstairs.

It's hard to see anything then how I will find the stairs.

After looking for sometime, eventually I find the stairs and climbed on it.

Upstairs is more scary than downstairs and it really make me feel scared.

It's been a more than minutes I heard Siddharth's voice.

"Siddharth Please quit the game. Please come to me. I am scared of the darkness here. Let's go back to home."
I said in my trembling voice while moving forward.

"Siddharth...."

"Siddharth..." I called for him again but he didn't say anything.

I turned to the left and there is a huge corridor which don't have any end. I gulped the lump in my throat and walked forward slowly. Moon light is illuminating the corridor giving me a enough light to walk forward.

"You are scaring me now." My heart is beating fast and my hand is become sweaty in fear.

"Preeti.." I heard is painful voice from behind me and I spun to his direction.

His face is holding a pain and he has tears in his eyes. His one hand at the back of his head and blood is coming out from his scalp.

"Siddharth.." I screamed in pain and run to him.

Tears are streaming out like a river from my eyes. The sight is very painful. I want to die before anything happens to him.

I run faster in his direction but before I could reach to him he fell on the floor in the pool of his blood. His body is looking lifeless.

More tears fell from my eyes and looked at him with my shocked fill eyes.

"Aahhhaa.." I screamed when someone hit me hard from behind on my head.

A drop of blood sliding down at the back of my head and reached to my chest, marking its way to my left ear. I cupped my scalp from my hand and turned around slowly.

A shocked fill in my eyes when Sam was standing in front of me along with his four other gang members.

He give me his creepy smirk and raised the iron road higher in air and hit me again on my head.

I fell to the floor in the pool of my blood. My eyes fell on my Siddharth, who was lying lifeless on the floor.

We have so many dreams in our life which we want to complete together but now they will never be complete. Some stranger come in our life and snatched those happiness from us.