Chapter 1

Third Person's POV

"Girls, did you find anything?" Eveleen walked over to the girls at the cafeteria.

Eveleen, India, Selene and Aylin, four college students who are about to get kicked out of their apartment due to not being able to pay it.

"I found nothing." India sighed.

"Me neither." Selene bit her lip.

Aylin just shook her head.

Eveleen rolled her eyes.

"Guys I told you what we can do, why are you saying no?" Eveleen asked desperately.

"Because Eveleen, we can't work at a strip club." India looked up at her friend.

"And why not?"

"Because we don't have the confidence." Aylin answered.

"Girls look, we can go and apply as waitresses? Bartenders? Doesn't have to be strippers, for God's sake." She exclaimed.

Eveleen has been asking the girls to go and work at a strip club, the fanciest strip club downtown.

"If we don't want to get kicked out in two weeks, this is our only chance." Eveleen sighed.

If they didn't want to live on the streets, this was their only chance.

"When are we going?" Selene asked making Eveleen smile.

"Today, right now."

"Right now?" India asked, "I have a job interview in like fifteen minutes."

"Okay, you go to the interview, we will walk downtown and wait for you infront of the club." Aylin said and we headed our ways.

"What will we say?" Selene asked, turning to Eveleen who was walking in the middle of the two girls.

"I don't know." She sighed.

"I don't think they will even let us in, with the way we're dressed." Aylin looked down at her clothes.

She was wearing an oversized shirt with jean shorts with a pair of sandals.

Eveleen stopped mid walking and turned to Aylin.

She grabbed her hair tie and pulled it off, making Aylin's wavy hair fall down.

She then took the oversized shirt and tied it to the side, making the shirt look like a cute little design.

She then turned to Selene who had her skinny jeans on and a shirt.

Eveleen reached over and unbuttoned a few buttons from the shirt and nodded.

"I think we good now." She smirked.

"Definitely..." Aylin looked down at her clothes.

"Yeah..." Selene doing the same.

"You don't even need to touch up on your outfit."

Eveleen smirked as they walked down the road.

She was wearing a tank top with skinny jeans and a pair of heels.

She was born ready.

It took the girls quite a long time to talk down to the city from where their college was and not even once did Eveleen complain about walking in heels all that time as the other two did.

"Guys! Don't overreact." Eveleen turned back to see the girls were like 10 feet behind from where she was standing.

"I'm dying." Selene reached over for Eveleen.

"Water, I need water." Aylin said following behind.

"Let's go and grab a drink while we wait for India."

--

The girls crossed the street and entered the little restaurant.

They ordered some refreshing drinks as they waited for their friend.

"I'm here." The girls heard a voice say and turned to see India out of breath.

"What happened? Did you get the job?" Eveleen asked.

India shook her head as she sat beside Eveleen and grabbed her drink, taking a sip.

"Where is that fucking strip club?"

(End of chapter 1.)