Chapter 70

Third Person's POV

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!" Jimin yelled getting up from the floor.

"I didn't let him go! I would never let him go!"

"I heard your name come out of his mouth that you helped him." Jin glared.

"I didn't do it! I swear! Why don't you ever believe me?"

"You motorbike was outside the house too... YOUR MOTORBIKE! The one that you were fixing at Chanyeol's place."

Jimin sighed.

"When Chanyeol came to bring me the motorbike, he came across Jooheon. HE WAS THE ONE TO LET HIM GO! NOT ME!"

Before either of the guys could say anything, they were interrupted by the nurses.

"... No!! I'm not letting my first ever patient die! No!"

The young nurse was trying everything she could to save Madison.

"You're not going to die! You're not!" She whispered to herself as she did whatever she could.

Soon... the flat line on the monitor started going up and down.

She was back.

Madison was back.

She's alive.

Jin's eyes widened and he ran over to the bed.

"Madison!" He called out.

"Thank goodness!" The nurse teared up.

"Madison! Can you hear me? Please?" Jin was desperate for her to hear him.

"Ah..." She groaned.

"Oh God! Oh you're here!!" Jin kissed her hand.

"Wh- What? How am I here?" Madison looked around to find herself in the hospital.

"I thought... I died."

Jin shook his head.

"I told you. You're not going anywhere. Not now when we're together again." Jin smiled, tears rolling down his face.

"D-Don't cry."

She looked up at Jin, like a baby.

Young Min had the same eyes as hers.

Jin smiled.

"I won't! I won't cry no more."

Madison looked past Jin to see everyone was looking at them.

Her eyes landed on Eveleen and she managed to smile.

"You're back!" Eveleen smiled walking over to the bed.

"I am! Thank you." Madison looked up.

Thank you for being here.

Thank you for making Jin come to the house.

Thank you for everything.

"Madison? It was Jimin who let Jooheon go, right? You heard it too?" Jin asked, glaring back at Jimin who rolled his eyes.

"He lied! He knew you were listening and wanted to make you kill your friend and have you lose your friend like he lost his."

"See?" Jimin yelled from where he was standing.

"Be quiet!" Jungkook whisper yelled at him.

"I see that you have a lot to talk about but we need to help her now. She has been stabbed twice." The nurse slightly pushed Jin away and grabbed on the bed, moving it.

They moved Madison into a room.

"Jin! What happened to him?"

"Jooheon?"

She nodded.

"He's dead."

The door closed and Madison took a deep breath.

"Now, just stay calm and you will soon be able to sleep. We will work on you after you're asleep."

Madison nodded.

After the medication kicked in, she slowly drifted off to sleep.

---

"Why are you blaming me for everything? Every single time!" Jimin glared at them.

"And even you India? How come you don't believe me? Don't you know me by now?" He asked but then smiled.

"Why am I even getting mad at you in the first place? The guys I had as my brothers doubted me, why wouldn't you?" He shook his head, turning around to leave.

"Jimin!" Jin's voice was heard loud and clear, making him stop walking.

"I'm sorry. I was angry at myself and at Jooheon and when I heard him say your name I had to get this anger out."

Jimin turned around with a glare.

"My body isn't a punching bag for you!" He yelled and turned back around to leave.

"I'm s-" Jin stopped when Jimin walked away.

He sighed.

"You messed up bro! Don't you know Jimin?" Taehyung turned to his brother.

"But Jooheon sai-"

"You're believing that asshole over our brother!" Taehyung scoffed before following after Jimin.

Jin messed up...

Big time...

(End of chapter 70.)

(NEWS;

I JUST STARTED A BOOK WITH KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

It's called "Anonymous" and you can find it in my profile, if you want to read it.

Thank you in advance.

Author E.)