Chapter 40

Third Person's POV

"Well... did you know Jackson was going to be there at that place?" Eveleen asked, now in on the conversation.

"No, I didn't know. We had lost contact a few years back, but somehow when he told me his name and everything, it was him."

Aylin teared up.

"He remembered me, even after all these years."

"He's the best brother I could ask for... well... now he's the best friend I could ever ask for."

"I saved him because I couldn't let anything happen to him anymore. I already lost him once... couldn't do it again."

"Brothers are annoying but I can't imagine to live without mine." India smiled.

"I wish I had my brother too." Eveleen sighed sadly.

"What happened to your brother?" Jimin asked confusedly.

"When my mother left me in an orphanage, she took my brother only." She pouted.

She did not hate her mother.

She did not blame her either.

She managed to survive from her father, but... why couldn't she take her with them?

She could have been living a whole different life now, had she been with her mother and brother.

---

J-Hope left Namjoon's house quite confused.

He was so lost in this thoughts.

"I am sure I have seen this picture before!" He muttured under his breath, staring at the photo on his phone.

Where?

Just where did he see this?

--

He made it inside his apartment and walked inside towards his computer.

First things first, we have to search the place they first took this picture.

Eveleen only knew the name as it was written in the back of the picture.

"Las Memorias!"

J-Hope mummbled as he wrote the name of the place where they took the picture.

He hacked into the security system and managed to find a list of names.

Everything was dated back till 20 years ago.

Unfortunately, the picture was taken 21 years ago.

"Maybe if I dig a little bit more..." J-Hope scrolled through another list and found the mother's name.

"Min Soo Jin! Yes! That's her mother!" He said excitedly.

He then continued to read through the list.

"Kim Hye Rin. That's Eveleen."

"Kim Seo Yoon! That must be her father.

"Kim Yoongi."

He took a deep breath.

Thinking.

"My last name used to be Kim... but let's not talk about that!"

J-Hope recalled what his friend, Min Yoongi said once.

It's probably a coincidence.

It has to be.

There's so many Kim Yoongi, or Min Yoongi in Korea...

Right?

The front door opened, making J-Hope jump up in surprise.

Hurriedly he closed everything and turned to a very confused Yoongi.

"What are you doing?"

"Just work..." J-Hope awkwardly smiled.

Yoongi stared at him from the corner of his eyes as he walked past him.

"Uh... okay." He said and walked to his room.

He shared an apartment with Min Yoongi.

It was mostly their working apartment but they still loved being around here.

There was something that was bothering J-Hope and he needed to make a phone call.

"Namjoon... I think we need to talk."

(End of chapter 40.)