Chapter 16

Third Person's POV

Never in a million years would Jimin have thought he'd find himself going to a library ever again.

Ever since he finished college he wanted nothing to do with a library.

He finished top of his classes so he was tired.

But if it meant that he would get to spend some time with India, then he was down to do it.

He broke off the promise of not wanting anything to do with school anymore... just for her.

They listened to some soft music all the ride to the library.

India noticed how the car smelled just like him.

It was a tonka bean and guaiac wood extract provide a vanilla-rose scent that is equal parts as sweet and sexy.

She was melting inside.

This scent was from now on, the favourite scent on guys.

They pulled up to the library and Jimin got out of the car to open the door for her.

She furrowed her brows but thanked him anyways as she got out of the car.

She was used to people opening the car door for her, as she comes from a rich family, but she was not used to a good looking guy like him opening the door for her.

'India you stupid, stop!!'

She thought to herself and followed behind Jimin inside the library.

They both found a table at the back, a little more private table and sat down.

"So... what is it that you need help with?" Jimin asked turning his body so that he was facing her.

"It's this one, here." She pulled out her book and showed it to Jimin.

"That's easy!" He chuckled.

"Really?" She asked in surprise.

"Look," He began explaining.

He took the pen from her hand and moved the notebook towards him so he could write.

India, leaned closer to get a look as he was explaining.

Jimin's heart was fluttering and he had never felt like this next to a girl.

He watched as she was listening to him with curiousity and trying to understand him.

"Just like that." He finished.

"How did you solve it that fast?" She pouted.

"I told you, I'm good at math." He smirked.

"How about this one?" She asked again.

He took off his leather jacket and got himself ready to explain it to her.

"You try it this time. I want to see if you actually understood what I said." He handed her the pen.

"Don't get mad at me if I didn't understand. I'm dumb!" She chuckled and he shook his head.

"You're not dumb. You're beautiful." He smiled and she looked away before he could see her blush.

She took the pen on her hand and began doing the math equation.

Jimin placed his elbow on the table and leaned his head on his hand, staring at her.

He was not even looking at the equation she was solving.

He watched her.

He watched the way she bit her lip when she was concentrated.

He watched as she put a piece of hair behind her ear, giving him a clear view of her face.

He watched as her eyebrows furrowed when she was unsure about something.

This girl was so innocent.

Yet she managed to make Jimin feel all kinds of things.

This innocent girl drove him crazy.

So crazy.

(End of chapter 16.)