Chapter 26

Third Person's POV

"What?"

Chelsea's hands dropped to her sides.

She started tearing up.

"I think you heard right." Eveleen said again, as if challenging her.

"Namjoon, is this true?" His mother now asked.

"Yes, mom. I will be having a family of my own with Eveleen." He smiled turning to Eveleen.

She was worried he is going to be pissed or mad at her.

Maybe he is.

Just probably hiding it from Eveleen for now.

"I told you months ago, mom, I want to break off this engagement because I don't love Chelsea, and that I have someone I love but no one seemed to believe it." Namjoon sighed.

"This bitch! She can't have your child!" Chelsea screamed, heading over to Eveleen.

"Back off!" Namjoon yelled, getting in the way, hiding Eveleen behind his back.

"This bitch! She can't have your child! I was supposed to be pregnant by you. Not her! You whore, fucking slut." She yelled, trying to hit Eveleen as Namjoon held her before she could get to Eveleen.

"ENOUGH!"

Eveleen's eyes widened.

"Dad!" Namjoon sighed.

'Oh man.

Oh boy.

Holy shit, bruh.

What is?

I'm going go die.

Goodbye world.

Goodbye future.

Goodbye everyone.'

Eveleen thought to herself.

Her eyes wide, her heart about to beat out of her chest.

"Young lady. Step forward."

The man's booming voice was about to make Eveleen faint.

Oh man.

'Young lady?

No! No! No!

I'm not young.

I'm a grandma.

I have 5 children and 18 grandchildren.

Wait 18-

Namjoon moved his body so the man would be able to see me.

Eveleen gulped in fear as she stepped forward.

"Are you the one having my grandchild?"

God!!!

I'm so sorry Namjoon.

So so sorry.

This lie just went too far.

"Y-Yes. S-Sir."

Don't stutter Eveleen!

You had one job.

One fucking job.

Ugh!

"Don't be afraid. No one will be able to hurt you. Please escort her out." He pointed towards Chelsea who's jaw dropped.

"Me?" She asked, wide eyed.

"Yes! That behavior is not acceptable in my household, especially towards a pregnant woman." The man said sternly.

"Pregnant woman? How is everyone so sure that she is pregnant? Even if she is, how sure are you that the baby is from Namjoon?" Chelsea yelled, staring at everyone.

"That's enough! Chelsea!" Namjoon shouted.

'So fucking hot!'

Eveleen thought to herself.

'Can he be that angry in bed t- Ah God damn it, Eveleen, stop. Just stop.'

She felt like not many people were believing her being pregnant so she did what she had to do.

"Namjoon!" She reached over, grabbing his arm.

He turned over in panic.

"I don't feel so goo-"

She then proceeded to 'faint' as she let herself fall on Namjoon's arms.

She heard how everyone panicked.

Namjoon grabbed Eveleen on his arms and headed for the car.

"I'm going with them." Seokjin replied grabbing his coat and running after his brother.

"Keep us updated!" His father yelled.

"Okay!" He yelled back and jumped on the back seat of the car.

Namjoon started driving while Eveleen was still on the passenger seat, unconscious.

As soon as they were out of the front garden of the mansion, Eveleen opened her eyes.

"Whoooh, what a friday."

"Eveleen? What did you do? How will we lie now about you being pregnant?" Namjoon sighed.

"Not gonna lie, I'm kind of afraid of you Eveleen." Seokjin said from the back seat.

"Why?" Eveleen pouted.

"You have the face of an angel but actually you are a devil." Seokjin added.

"Thank you." She smiled before turning to Namjoon.

"Yo, no need to be afraid, I can make myself look pregnant as long as I get what I want. You help me find my mother AND I need the money."

"You do everything for money, huh?"

Eveleen smirked.

"You bet."

(End of chapter 26.)