Chapter 73

Third Person's POV

She would do everything to protect him.

And so would he...

It was right there and then India made a promise... she would never go through with her plan.

Even if the world offered her every money they have.

She would choose Jimin.

---

"I won't be going through with the plan!" India yelled over the phone.

She had just called the secret agency to let them know that she gave up on her plan.

"You already got the money! You will do your job!" The boss yelled back.

"I will give you the money back! I never touched it in the first place."

"And you said you were special and you would do anything for money. You are just like every other girl, obsessed with those boys. Which one did you fall for? Namjoon? Jimin? Or was it Seokjin?" The man laughed coldly.

"No one! I just don't want to kill anyone."

"Well if you don't want to then I know someone who will do that job just fine!" The man challenged.

"Don't you dare! If you hurt anyone I will not stand back and watch! I will kill you!"

The man laughed.

"Man! So many people have tried and no one has succeeded. You're going to succeed?"

He hung up the call and India slammed her phone down on the bed.

"God damn it! What have I done?!"

---

"Girls I think we should cancel our trip." India sat down on the living room with the girls.

"What? No?" Eveleen looked at her confusedly.

"Hell no!" Selene shook her head.

"We have been planning for this trip for a long time. Even the guys are coming. No! We are not cancelling our trip." Aylin added before sipping on her coffee.

"Girls! Please just.... just listen to me." India sounded desperate.

"Girl, we leave on one hour. What do you mean cancel our trip? Why?" Eveleen raised her brow.

"I got my period!" She answered.

The girls looked at each other before bursting to laughter.

"Girl! We got you. You don't have to be so awkward."

"But I just started dating Jimin and n-"

"YOU WHAT?!"

The girls yelled at the same time.

"Oh God!" She took a deep breath before the girls started attacking her with questions.

"Since when are you guys dating?"

"When did this happen?"

"How did it happen?"

"Where did he ask you out?"

"Were you on a date?"

"Did he propose?"

"HE PROPOSED! OH MY GOD ARE YOU ENGAGED?!"

"ENGAGED?!"

"Is you getting married?"

"OH MY GOD! WE NEED TO CHOOSE THE DRESS!"

"What about our dresses as bridemaids?"

"ARE WE YOUR BRIDEMAIDS?"

"Oh my god! I'm not ready for this."

"I'm not ready either. Imagine we gonna be aunties."

"YOU ARE PREGNANT?!"

"AHHHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE!"

"Oh my god me neither! AHHHH!"

India just looked at them.

Completely shocked.

"How in the hell did you guys manage to get me married and make me have kids when I just started dating him?"

"But... isn't it true?" Eveleen asked pouting.

"No!" India laughed.

"Let's not go! Please." she added.

They should not be leaving for the trip because they are in great danger.

That's where they were supposed to kill the guys.

(End of chapter 73.)