Chapter 20

Third Person's POV

After the lessons ended, Namjoon was leaning against his car, waiting for Eveleen.

He was staring down on his phone, scrolling through Instagram, when he heard heels clicking on the floor.

He looked up from his phone to see a happy Eveleen walking towards him.

Without thinking, a smile made its way on his face.

He stared at her up and down.

She was wearing a black skirt, with heels on, along with a floral crop top.

"Hello!" She said happily stopping infront of him.

"Hi, baby!" He smiled.

"Are we ready to go?" She asked trying not to blush and he nodded.

He moved over to the passenger's seat and opened the door for her.

"Oh, thank you." She chuckled, "Didn't know you were such a gentleman."

He is so cute.

She noticed him smile as he walked around the car to the driver's seat.

"There's a lot you don't know about me baby." He said as he got into the car.

"True, true." She nodded.

There was a lot the two had to learn about each other.

"For example, I love shopping."

Eveleen turned to him wide eyed.

"Are you my soulmate? Because I fucking love shopping too." She laughed making him smile.

"Well, who knows now, pretend girlfriend." He smiled.

Eveleen reached over and turned on the radio, the two of them trying to sing on the way to the mall.

"Ooooh, yes boy!!" Eveleen exclaimed as Namjoon was rapping along.

"Shorty I'm there for you anytime you need me,
For real girl, it's me in your world, believe me."

Eveleen gasped, hitting his shoulder.

"Don't call me shorty." she laughed.

"It's the lyrics... beside, I can't help it that you're short." He joked making her hit his shoulder again.

She stared at him with a pout.

"Awww come on now, shorty..." He teased.

"Babyyyy..."

"Baby girl." His voice got deeper.

Eveleen tried not to melt.

Baby girl...

Baby...

He kept calling her, her favourite pet names.

Oh God.

She has never felt this way before.

What is this?

"I'm sorry." He pouted and she peeked to see him actually sad.

"You idiot, I'm just joking. I don't get mad about that. If I'm tall then I'm tall, if I am short then I am short. I can't control this body." She gestured to her body.

"I know a way..." He smirked and she rolled her eyes while smiling.

"Stop making everything about sex."

"How did you know I was thinking about sex?" He raised his brow, leaning his left hand on the steering wheel, while his right one rested on Eveleen's passenger seat, his body turned so he could face her.

"When do you not think about sex?" She raised her brow, copying his tone.

"Actually, ever since I met you, I haven't had sex with anyone, sooo..."

"Am I stopping you? Or is it your fiancée?" She smirked.

"Ahh!" He groaned, reaching for his door and opening it.

Eveleen doing the same on the other side.

"Don't bring her into this."

"Uh actually yes, we need to bring her into this because I gotta know what kind of a person she is so that I could make myself handle her and stuff." She sighed as they walked side by side to the mall.

"She's well... rich... I don't know. A stuck up bitch." He rolled his eyes.

"Nice." She smirked.

"What do you mean nice?"

"I meant nice because I know how to NiCeLy handle stuck up bitches."

(End of chapter 20.)