Chapter 38

Third Person's POV

"Where's Aylin?"

Selene ran over to the reception desk on that floor to ask about Aylin.

"Excuse me! My friend Aylin, she was in this room, do you know where she is? Aylin Demir!"

The nurse searched through her computer before turning to Selene.

"It says here that she was discharged! She already left about three hours ago."

"What?" India walked over.

"What do you mean she left three hours ago? Did you see anyone with her?"

The nurse shook her head.

"No! I didn't see anything. I just started my shift. Sorry I can't help you."

"Okay. Thank you!" Selene sighed.

They turned to Eveleen to see her already on the phone.

"Namjoon, come on pick up!" She muttured to herself.

Jungkook pulled out his phone, calling someone.

The girls sat down on the seats that were placed in the hallway.

"Namjoon! Aylin is not here! We came at the hospital to see her and she's not here and we asked for her and they said she left three hours ago, where could she possibl-"

Eveleen trailed off.

She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath before exploding.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN SHE'S OVER AND YOUR HOUSE! HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME?!" Eveleen yelled on the phone.

India and Selene sighed in relief.

"I'm going to send you the adress now! We're at my house." Namjoon said back and they hung up.

They all started walking over to the elevator to go down.

As soon as they exited the hospital Jimin was at the front, sitting on a motorbike.

"Who wants to take a ride?"

Jimin smirked.

Everyone turned to stare at India.

"Oh, I'm not getting on that!" She shook her head.

Jimin pouted.

"Come on..." He whined.

"He came here for you!" Selene shrugged.

"Would you hop on it if he came for you?" Jungkook raised his brow.

Selene sighed.

"Maybe I would... Maybe I wouldn't..."

His look changed into a glare making it hard for Selene as she tried not to laugh.

She loved teasing him from time to time.

After a lot of talking, India finally made up their mind to hop on that motorbike and headed over to Namjoon's house with Jimin.

Selene, Jungkook and Eveleen took the cab instead.

In no time, they made it to the location.

Eveleen's jaw dropping.

"Oh my god! This is so beautiful." She exclaimed staring at the huge mansion infront of her eyes.

"Wait till you see inside." Jungkook muttured behind her and they headed to the front door.

Namjoon opened the door.

Eveleen's heart was about to burst out of her chest.

He was wearing comfortable clothes, unlike his usual suit he always wore.

And well...

She did not mind the way he looked now.

So fucking hot.

Boyfriend material at its finest.

"Welcome to mi casa!" He extended his arm inside toward the house, a huge smile on his face, revealing his dimples.

Jungkook waved and walked past him.

"Hi!" Selene and Eveleen smiled.

Namjook closed the front door and gestured for the girls to follow behind him.

They walked over to the living room to see Jimin and India, Aylin and Taehyung along with one other guy and Jungkook who just got here.

"Guys, this is Eveleen and Selene, Girls this is J-Hope." Namjoon introduced the boy.

J-Hope, hopped on his feet and with a huge smile walked over.

"Hello, Eveleen. I heard quite a lot about you."

Eveleen chuckled taking his hand.

"Only good things I hope!"

J-Hope nodded, "Great great things."

"Since you're here now," J-Hope got serious, "I think we need to talk. I have some information about your mother."

(End of chapter 38.)