Chapter 63

Third Person's POV

Selene had been spending the night at the hospital ever since they found Eveleen.

She only went back to the apartment to shower and then she walked back to the hospital.

Currently, she was sleeping.

Her head was leaning on Jungkook's shoulder and his head leaning on hers.

Both of them sound asleep.

Yoongi carefully walked inside the room, the young Beomgyu following behind him.

"What are we doing here?"

He whispered to his older brother, noticing the sleeping Eveleen on the bed.

"Who is she?" He pointed to Eveleen.

Yoongi smiled, and turned to his brother.

"That is your older sister. Hyo Rin."

Beomgyu was confused.

"What?" He talked in normal voice now, not being able to whisper anymore.

"Shhhhh!"

"Sorry. But what do you mean? We were at the grave not too long ago. What?"

"She didn't die." Yoongi explained. "She didn't die. She's alive. Breathing." He pointed towards his sister.

She had heard the voices and finally opened her eyes.

"Oh no!" Yoongi gasped, walking over to her. "Did we wake you?"

Eveleen shook her head, managing a smile.

"No. Who's the guest?"

Yoongi turned to the still confused Beomgyu and smiled.

"Hyo rin, meet Beomgyu, our brother."

Now it was Eveleen's turn to be confused.

It was not about the name.

It was about the brother.

"Brother?" She asked, brows furrowed, "I have two brothers?"

"Well... our mom got married here after we moved to Korea so.... He's our half brother." Yoongi explained.

Eveleen was happy.

Her mother was happily married to a man and they even had a son together.

She was happy her mother didn't die or didn't give up on her happiness because of everything Eveleen's dad make her go through.

She found happiness again.

And Beomgyu was a proof of that.

"Hi!" He waved shyly.

"Hey! No hug?" Eveleen smiled.

The young boy walked around the bed and over to Eveleen.

"Hey sis!" He smiled down at Eveleen before pulling her into a huge hug.

He may be younger but the boy was definitely taller than Eveleen.

"I didn't know we were coming here and... i'm still trying to process it... uh.... should I bring chocolates?" Beomgyu looked between Yoongi and Eveleen.

"Chocolates.... or maybe flowers? Both! I'm going to go grab some flowers and chocolates." He said and before the two older siblings could stop him, he already ran out of the door.

"He's crazy." Yoongi laughed.

"Not as crazy as you." Eveleen laughed along.

Yoongi pulled a chair next to the bed and sat down.

"I had hoped that there would be a way you didn't die... and now that it's real... I still can't believe it."

Eveleen sighed.

"I spend my whole life being jealous of you."

Yoongi raised his brow, "Why?"

"I don't remember much, only that I lived in an orphanage when I was little. I was jealous because mom took you with her, while I was stuck with our abusive father."

Yoongi looked down at his hands.

Unsure whether he could ask the question, or whether he wanted to know the answer.

"Did.... did he..."

"Hit me?"

He nodded.

"He did... After getting me back from the orphanage, he got married. Had kids and a new life. Both he and his new wife abused me. Made me do everything."

She sighed before continuing.

"I secretly worked after school and gathered money enough to leave them and even get into University."

Yoongi smiled.

"I'm proud of you, you know?"

"Really?"

"Yes! Really. You went through so much and still managed to grow into a beautiful woman. Mom will be so proud."

Her breath got caught in her throat.

"You think so?"

Before he could say anything, Beomgyu bursted through the door.

"I.... I...." He tried catching his breath.

Eveleen started laughing when she noticed the huge teddy bear he was holding, flowers and even chocolate.

Many chocolate bars.

"I... didn't... know... which... one... you like... so I... bought them all." He said while trying to catch his breath.

Yoongi grabbed the chocolate bars and handed them to Eveleen.

"Aaaah!" Beomgyu suddenly gasped making both of them look at him.

"SIBLING HUG!!!!"

He yelled before tackling both Yoongi and Eveleen into a group hug.

Eveleen found her brothers and she couldn't be more happier.

Yoongi found his sister and he couldn't be happier.

Beomgyu got two older siblings, and well.... he couldn't be more happier.

He had always wanted a sister and now he has one.

They were a family now.

(End of chapter 63.)