Chapter 18

Third Person's POV

"EVELEEN!?!"

"YES?!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Aylin yelled from her bedroom.

"MAKING PANCAKES!"

Suddenly footsteps were heard as if an elephant was running down the hallway.

Two wide eyed, hungry girls stared at Eveleen.

"Don't get close to me. I'll hit you!" Eveleen replied holding up the pan.

"Okay, tangled princess, we are not coming closer." Aylin smirked as Selene moved around the island to trap Eveleen.

"Don't you dare steal the pancakes." Eveleen threatened.

As Selene was nearing over to the pancakes she noticed a car pull up.

She squinted her eyes to see who it is.

"What is it?"

Eveleen looked back and forth between the two girls.

A smirk made it's way on Selene when she noticed that it was India and she was with Jimin.

He waved at her before getting back on his car and leaving.

"India is home!" She turned to the girls and Eveleen smirked.

"Okay girls. Ya'll know the plan." She said turning off the stove and heading to the living room.

Right now it was about 6 pm and the school ended since 2.

The three girls grabbed chairs and sat down right infront of the door.

Soon, they heard India searching through her bag for the keys and finally, she opened the door.

"Jesus Christ!" She jumped upon seeing the girls.

Eveleen was sitting in the middle, the pan still on her hand, her apron was on and her hair in a messy bun.

Aylin was sitting on the right side of Eveleen, wearing her pyjamas and her hair all over the place due to just waking up from a nap.

And Selene, on the left side of Eveleen, wearing a onesie, her hair half up half down, her curls making her hair a huge mess.

"Where were you?" Eveleen crossed her arm across her chest, staring at India like a mother would.

"What happened to you girls?!" Was all what India said, closing the door and started taking her shoes off.

"No, what we need to know is what happened to you? Why are you all smiles and giggles? Is it because of Jimin?" Selene raised her brow.

"Okay! We went to the library where he helped me with math AND then we went to watch a movie." She sighed.

"Woah, woah, woah. Wait a minute!" Aylin raised her hand up, getting up from the chair.

India stared at her wide eyed.

"You went on a date?"

"What? No!"

"MOM! Look at her!" Aylin turned to Eveleen who stared at her weirdly before all busted to laughter.

"I swear... this whole thing is ridiculous." Selene shook her head, grabbing her chair and putting it back on its place.

"Did you have fun?" Eveleen asked and India shrugged.

Our rich little girl have never been on a date like that so for the moment, she was confused but also... she couldn't deny the butterflies on her stomach.

"OKAY going back to the pancakes." Eveleen turned around and headed for the kitchen, tripping on the doorway.

"Ow!"

The girls looked at each other and laughed quietly.

"I CAN HEAR YOU!"

The girls started laughing out loud after Eveleen yelled from the kitchen.

This is how everyday goes for these girls.

A mess...

A funny mess.

(End of chapter 18.)