Chapter 13

Third Person's POV

"Namjoon!"

Eveleen laughed against his chest.

The two have been in the V.I.P room and Namjoon just cracked a joke.

"I need to talk to you about something." Namjoon suddenly got serious making Eveleen's eyes widen.

"What? Am I fired?" She asked sitting up straight so that she could see him.

"No," he chuckled, "But I will need you to help me with something. You'll get payed too."

She raised a brow.

"What do you need my help with?"

"I need your help to break off my engagement."

"WHAT?!" Her eyes widened.

He's engaged?!

"Oh my god! You have been engaged all this time! Are you crazy?" She slapped his arm repeatedly.

He took a deep breath and grabbed her small hands with his huge ones and pulled her closer to his body.

"It's not an actual engagement. I was forced into it."

"What do you mean forced? How can you force someone to get engaged? You're 26 for God's sake." She rolled her eyes.

"It was an arranged marriage my parents had planned for me and this girl. I don't love her, I am not happy." He sighed, letting go of her hands and sitting straight.

"Look," He turned to her, "Just help me break off this engagement, I will give you as much money as you want. I will do anything you want."

She thought for a moment.

This was finally the chance.

It could finally be possible.

He is rich and he has power.

He could help her.

"I need the money yes but... if I am going to help you with this but I need you to help me too."

"Anything!" He nodded.

"I need your help to find my mother." She sighed.

"Your mother?"

"Yes... she left me at an orphanage when I was little. I need to find her." She looked up at him.

"Okay. I will do anything in my power to help you."

"When do I start helping you? What do you even want me to do?" Eveleen asked after a while.

"You can pretend to be my girlfriend." he smirked.

"And basically become a home wrecker?" Eveleen raised her brow.

"No. There's not even a home to wreck, but... if you think like that then... how about you become my home?" Namjoon asked his smirk turning into a smile.

"Tsk," Eveleen rolled her eyes, "Yeah right. As long as I get my money then I'm good."

She had this whole image that she would do everything for money.

She needed that money.

For college.

For the apartment.

To find her mother.

To create a life for herself.

She knows how hard it is to be without money.

Everyone will look at you thinking you're all powerless.

People with money can literally step over you and you won't be able to say anything.

She hated being like that.

That's why she is doing everything, to have money, and never fall into that position again.

For money....

She would do everything.

(End of chapter 13.)