Chapter 21

Third Person's POV

"How about this one?"

"Too short!"

"This other one then?"

"No that one makes you look like you have 3 kids and you're like 35 years old."

Eveleen got offended.

"Bitch. Do not insult my taste. When I am 35 and have 3 kids I will still look hot." She glared at Namjoon who stared at her from the seats infront of the changing room.

They have been inside the store for like 4 hours, trying on different clothes and pretty much buying everything they can think of.

Eveleen was living the L I F E.

"I know you are going to be hot even then but, are we really having three kids?"

"Yes, two boys and one girl." She said while checking herself on the mirror, "You want more?"

"Do YOU want more cause I'm all about it!" He smirked.

"Sure, I mean I love children so." She shrugged.

"I love children too, seems like we are going to be great parents, huh?" He smiled.

"Yes!" She smiled.

All of a sudden their eyes widened.

"Did we just plan our family right now?" The two asked at the same time before bursting to laughter.

"I guess we did." She answered, "How does this one look?"

"I like this one. It shows off your hips and well," he smirked, "Your chest too."

"Asshole." She threw her little bag she was holding at him, and walked back to the dressing room, a smile on her face.

While Eveleen was changing into her last dress, Namjoon took that time to look around the store and his eyes landed upon these small little brand shoes.

"Baby shoes!" He smiled to himself.

His mind went back on how he and Eveleen just planned their family, like it was a normal thing.

Namjoon has never been this comfortable around a girl.

Never been so much like himself infront of a girl.

He could be telling her his deepest secret and she would stay still and listen to what he had to say.

She would listen to his thoughts and opinions.

He did the same too.

As a joke, he thought of buying the shoes.

He took the baby shoes and walked up to the cashier.

"I am getting these for now." He said, placing the shoes down and the proceeded to pay.

He walked back to the seats and sat down, just in time for when Eveleen walked out.

"How do I look in this dress?"

He leaned his head to the side and just like stared at her from head to toe.

Etheral.

So beautiful.

"Beautiful!"

It slipped out of his mouth, making Eveleen blush before thanking him.

Her eyes then landed upon the shoes next to him, "Oh my god, are those baby shoes?"

She walked over to get a closer look.

Yes, indeed.

Baby shoes.

She took them on her hands, melting at how cute they were.

"So small."

"I got them for us!" Namjoon said making Eveleen turn to him confused.

"Huh?"

"We planned our future back there, so... I bought these. For now, you keep one shoe and I'll keep the other, let's see if our future will become true."

Eveleen just melted... right there.

How can a grown man, be this cute?

"Then," She smiled, "I am taking the right one."

"Why?" Namjoon asked confusedly.

Eveleen smiled and looked up at him, "Because I am always, right!"

(End of chapter 21.)