Chapter 11

Third Person's POV

Friday...

Finally friday...

The girls will be working tonight and tomorrow too.

But they were happy as it was friday, and the last day of the week that they had school.

"When will this college be over?" Eveleen groaned.

The girls were ready but they were still tired after last night.

"I wonder why you're so tired..." Aylin teased.

Eveleen rolled her eyes as she was putting on her shoes.

"Well... what do you think? We been working there all night. From 10 to 2 am. Only four hours but it feels like forever." Eveleen sighed.

"What happened to you?" Selene turned to India who was doing her makeup aggresively on her neck.

"N-Nothing."

"Wait a minute... wait a minute..." Eveleen got up from the soffa and walked over to her.

"Is that a hickey?" Aylin asked glancing over as India tried to cover up.

"No!" India answered immediately.

"Yeeees, that's a hickey." Eveleen nodded to Aylin and turned to India with a smirk.

"Wonder, who it could be?"

She already knew it was probably Jimin but, had no proof.

She found out from the girls in the dressing room though about how Jimin as fucked literally half of the girls there.

Eveleen was not about that life.

She would never want her best friend to get hurt like them, so her mission for tonight would be, talking to Jimin.

He ain't going to pop up here and break my friend's heart.

No, no, no.

---

The girls walked inside the college, going straight to their lockers where they had some of the books they needed for the day.

They headed immediately to their first class.

Mid lesson, the door bursted open and in just like every other book you have ever read, the bad boy entered the classroom.

"Well, well, well, look who finally decided to join us." The teacher said and Jungkook just smirked, walking to the only empty seat in the classroom.

The one right next to Selene.

She turned to Aylin with a look that just screamed, "Help!".

Jungkook placed his bag down in the ground, in the middle of their seats.

"Hey, you, give me a pen." He whispered over to Selene.

She leaned down on her beg that was beside his, unknowingly showing him a sneak peak of her cleavage.

Not expecting it, his eyes widened, but quickly a smirk was formed on his place.

Such a good girl.

She handed him the pen and they continued on with the rest of the lesson.

At the end of the class, everyone grabbed their things and exited the classroom.

"You coming?" Yugyeom, his best friend called out to Jungkook.

"Yeah, yeah." Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and grabbed his bag.

He noticed he still had the pen that Selene had given him so he rushed past the guys and ran down the hallway after spotting her by her locker.

"Uh... I don't know your name but you forgot your pen."

Selene turned around in shock to see Jungkook talking to her.

Everyone was just as shocked as well.

"Uh... my name is Selene, as for the pen you didn't have to bring it to me." She said awkwardly taking the pen from his hand.

"No problem, I'll see you around Selene." Jungkook smirked, holding his bag over his shoulder while taking a few steps backwards until he turned around and walked back to his friends, Yugyeom and Bambam.

Just what was all this about?

---

Jungkook entered the club, joined by his friends Yugyeom, Bambam and Jaehyun.

He scanned the room, his eyes widening.

"Selene?"

(End of chapter 11.)