Chapter 75

Third Person's POV

"Ah... you must be the girls, is India there?" the man ignored her question with a laugh.

"She's not here."

"Let me give you the news then..."

"What news?" Eveleen asked in confusion.

Her hands were shaking.

The girls stared at her in concern.

"I am hoping you have said goodbye to the guys since you won't be seeing them anymore. Thanks to India."

Before the girls could say anything, the man hung up the phone.

Immediately the girls reacted by trying to call the guys.

Aylin ran over to her phone in the living room, doing the same.

They tried and trked but none of the guys were answering.

No one was picking up the phone.

"Pick up! Pick up! Please!"

Eveleen paced back and forth the bedroom but nothing.

Will they be able to contact the guys?

---

India kept driving past the speed limit without a care in the world.

She could get chased.

She could get caught by the police.

She could get arrested but she could care less about it.

She needed to save the guys and that was the main thing she kept thinking about.

She needed to protect Jimin.

Her one and only love.

But will she be able to reach them on time?

Before...

Before they get killed.

----

"God damn it!" Namjoon groaned.

"What is it?" Jin asked from the fire place they have started outside.

They were getting everything ready to start grilling.

"My phone died! I thought we would have electricity here to charge our phones but nothing."

"Is that what you're compaining about? Really?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Hello everyone!" Madison was heard walking towards the guys.

What shocked them was the little human that she was holding.

What was Young Min doing here?

"What is he doing here?" Jin was the first one to ask as he pointed to his son.

"Well... the baby sitter got sick last minute and I had no other choice." Madison shrugged.

"Well then, come here little man!" Taehyung waved and Young Min ran over to Taehyung.

Soon as they had settled down and gotten everything ready, a car came drifting.

"What the?" Yoongi got up.

"What is happening?" J-Hope followed.

The familiar car came to a stop and India ran out.

"Oh thank God! Thank God! Thank God!" She muttured to herself as she ran over.

"India? Where are the girls?" Namjoon asked confusedly.

He looked at the car and the girls weren't there.

"They're... not... coming... We... have ... to ..,, leave too!" She said trying to catch her breath.

"What? Why?" Jimin got up from the chairs they had placed around the fire.

"They're going to kill you!"

"Who?"

"My agency!"

"Your what?"

Jimin was confused.

Was this some kind of joke?

"I was sent here... I was sent here in order to get close to you guys. I was sent here to kill you and the guys. I-"

"So you're here to kill us?" Jimin was hurt.

"No! No! I'm here to save you. We have to leave please, they will start shooting anytime now."

"India!" Jimin said softly.

He was still trying to process what she had said to him.

"Jimin! I love you. I'm so so sorry. This was way before I met you. I-I didn't know you then, but I love you so much. I'm so sorry." India cried.

Everyone was in shock.

In no time, gun shots filled the air.

They all ran to protect themselves.

"YOUNG MIN!" Madison yelled running over to the car where he was sleeping in.

Before she could reach the car she was shot on her shoulder and then on her chest.

Jin was trying to protect her by jumping infront of the bullets but he didn't make it.

He was shot on the stomach.

Namjoon was shot on his leg but he still tried to shoot back.

Taehyung and Jungkook were already by the car to they pulled out their guns and started shooting back.

"GO HIDE!" They yelled.

Yoongi and J-Hope ran over to the car and grabbed Young Min.

He was crying and covering his ears with his little hands, trying to block out the noises.

"Jimin!"

India ran and jumped infront of Jimin before the bullet could hit him.

My love... I am sorry.

(End of chapter 75.)