Chapter 76 - THE END

Third Person's POV

5 Years Later.

"Are you excited?" Eveleen walked inside the room, a smile on her face as she stared at the bride to be, Da Hee.

"Im so nervous but excited too! I just... I can't believe I'm getting married to J-Hope." she covered her lips in shock.

"Come on now, write our names on your heels." Selene clapped her hands excitedly.

Aylin reached over and grabbed a pen from the table and handed it to her.

"Don't write me. I'm happily married." Eveleen put her hands up.

2 years ago, Eveleen and Namjoon tied the knot.

They got married and soon after Eveleen was pregnant giving birth to their first baby which happened to be a boy.

On their wedding day, Jungkook was the one to propose to Selene which is why she was so excited to have her name written on Da Hee's shoe as the next bride to get married.

"I can't believe it yet. You got married and me and then after me is these girls turn." Da Hee smiled writing down their names.

"YES! Yes! Yes!" Selene nodded happily.

She's engaged at least.

Aylin rolled her eyes.

Taehyung hasn't even made an effort to propose to her yet.

"You know, I feel bad cause Taehyung is your brother," Selene broke the silenece while staring at Da Hee, "But... He's a pussy."

"Why can't he just come forward and propose? Like why?" Selene was furious.

The girls noticed how sad Aylin felt at that moment.

"He will propose when he feels ready. Not everyone is ready like Jungkook was. Every person is different from the other." Eveleen glared at Selene.

She then noticed and walked over to Aylin pulling her into a hug.

"I'm sorry." She hugged and Aylin smiled.

"It's fine! It's not your fault anyways. It's not anybody's fault. Whenever it is meant to happen, it will happen." Aylin shrugged sadly.

"Ladies! Are you ready?" Taehyung's voice was heard from the other side of the door, followed by a soft knock.

"Yes yes! We're coming!" Aylin yelled.

"Ladies?" She turned to the girls and Da Hee started panicking all over again.

"Just breathe! Breathe okay?" Eveleen began giving her some breathing tips and soon they headed out of the door.

The guys; Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin were waiting outside the door.

"You ladies look gorgeous!" Namjoon smiled but his eyes were only on his lady.

Eveleen was wearing a beautiful long dress.

Aylin was wearing a pink one and Selene was wearing a floral dress.

They all looked so beautiful.

But of course the most beautiful one was Da Hee.

J-Hope will probably faint when he sees her.

"Here we come!" Madison came over with Young Min running while holding Ji-Hoon, Eveleen and Namjoon's son.

"There's my handsome little man." Eveleen walked over and Ji-Hoon cutely reached over for his mom.

"My life is complete!" Namjoon smiled and placed a kiss on either one's forehead.