Chapter 27

Third Person's POV

"Yeaaaahhh!"

Cheers from all around the stadium were heard as the players made their way to the field.

It's time for the game and Selene sat with Yunho, at the front, around the fifth row seats.

"We have a great view!" Selene smiled.

"Not really. You would be able to see more if we were a few rows up." He pointed behind him.

Selene pouted.

"I shouldn't have listened to Jungkook when he offered me the seat here."

"He offered you this seat?"

Selene nodded.

"Explains." Yunho rolled his eyes.

"What?"

"He's literally got no taste."

It was Selene's time to roll her eyes.

"Drop it." She sighed and they turned to watch the game.

---

Selene watched as Yugyeom passed the ball to Jungkook who hit it with his head and scored a goal.

"YEAHHH!"

The side of the stadium that same from the same school, errupted in cheers.

Selene jumped up and down excitedly.

She loved this.

She loved being here.

The cheers made a rush of adrenaline go through her body.

It was a feeling of happiness she couldn't explain.

The game continued.

This time it was the other school that scored and then the first half of the game was over.

It was now break time.

Instead of going along with his team mates, Jungkook ran towards the seats and came to the fifth row where Selene was.

"Jungkook?" Her eyes widened.

"Did you like the game?" He asked, breathlessly.

"Yes. I did. But what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be resting before the next half?" Selene asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." He answered, his eyes glaring at Yunho who was sitting down, scrolling on his phone.

Selene noticed him glaring but did not pay attention to that, instead, she reached down and grabbed an extra water bottle she had with her.

"Here, drink." She handed it to him.

He looked at her and then down at the bottle, "Do you have water for yourself?"

"I do!" Selene held up the other bottle that she had just began drinking out of.

"Okay..." Jungkook slowly grabbed the water bottle and began drinking the water.

Selene watched as he gulped down the water.

His body all sweaty and his long hair sticking to his forehead.

(JK, but just imagine him in a white soccer jersey.)

Before she got caught staring at him, she turned away to look at the field.

Jungkook had drank the whole bottle and held it in his hand, ready to throw it away when he gets down the stairs.

Gotta protect the environment.

"Selene." Jungkook spoke, now regaining his strength and he was not so breathless anymore.

"Yes?" Selene answered turning to him.

Music was blasting over the speakers in the stadium and she was barely hearing him.

"I asked if you had anything to do after the game? If you would want to join me and the team for the after party?"

After party?

"But you didn't win yet?" Selene raised her brow.

"We will win. I want to celebrate with you two if you want?" Jungkook asked shyly.

He's never been shy infront of a girl.

What the hell?

"Yes! I can come! As long as we don't be late because we have school tomorrow."

"Okay. We won't be late." He smiled excitedly.

Selene smiled back as his fluffy hair jumped as he moved up and down i excitement.

His hair almost got in his eyes and before she could this what she was doing, she reached over and removed the piece of hair from getting in his eye.

His eyes widened and then a smile made it way on his face.

He said nothing.

Just let her move his hair from his eyes.

Selene finally realized what she was doing and retreated her hand back.

She couldn't look up.

Before she could say anything, it was time for the second half of the game.

"I'll see you after the game." Jungkook excused himself and walked over to the stairs until he finally gathered his courage and walked back to where Selene was.

His hand grabs a piece of hair that was covering her face and placed it behind her ear.

He then leaned down and placed a kiss on Selene's cheek,

"I'll score a goal for you."

(End of chapter 26.)