Chapter 19

Third Person's POV

The girls were sitting in the caffeteria of the school, sipping on their coffees when someone pulled a chair next to Selene.

She turned her head to see and immediately rolled her eyes.

"What do you want Jungkook?"

"I want you..." He smirked.

"I think you want this fist." Aylin glared.

"Okay, okay. Hold up now." He raised his hands up.

"Just go, Jungkook." India sighed.

If he stays here for too long, seems like Aylin is about to snap.

"I am not a bad guy." He turned to Selene, "Can we just talk for a moment?"

"Will you leave me alone after the talk?" Selene raised her brow and he nodded.

With a heavy sigh, she got up from the chair and walked out of the caffeteria.

"What is it that you need to talk about?" She crossed her arms across her chest.

With the top she was wearing, that was not a good idea.

Her crossing her arms like that, made her chest look even bigger.

Jungkook gulped.

'Focus, you idiot, focus.'

"Hmm?" She raised her brow.

"O-oh.... uh... I-I was going ask you t-to come with me to the ball game." He stuttured.

"What? Ball?" She asked her brow.

"Yeah... there's a game with our rival school this friday, I was hoping you would come with me and cheer me on." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why would I come?"

"I... don't know... As my friend... As the only friend I have who is a girl?" He raised his brow.

"What do you mean? You have tons of girls who are your friends." She scoffed.

She has seen him surrounded by girls 24/7.

"No... they're not my friends... you are different."

"How come?"

"Unlike other girls, you don't want me, so I thought I'd invite you as my friend." He smiled, in hope she'd say yes.

It's just a game. What harm will it do?

"Fine! But-"

She stopped Jungkook before he could hug her,

"Don't be thinking stupid stuff in your head. I'm coming as a friend. That's it." She said and he nodded, bitting his lip to hide his smile.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." He said and ran down the hallway.

Selene stared at him weirdly before turning to the caffeteria, a small smile on her face.

"Oooh... did you guys kiss?" Eveleen smirked.

"Eveleen!" Aylin glared at her.

"What? Can't I ask a question like a human being without getting attacked?" She rolled her eyes before turning her attention to her phone.

She just got a text from Namjoon.

-----

NJ; Hey Eveleen!

EV; What's up?

NJ; I contacted my friend J-Hope and told him about your mother.

EV; Who's J-Hope?

NJ; My friend, he's Jung Hoseok, but he goes by the name J-Hope. He's one of our greatest guys.

EV; he's a hacker?

NJ; Yeah. kinda.

EV; Namjoon, I'm not stupid. I know you probably do something illegal otherwise how would you have so much money. Anyways, as long as I get my part, you do whatever you want.

NJ; You're crazy for money now aren't you?

EV; Been without money my whole life so let's say I don't want to continue living like that. Tell me what did he say?

NJ; alright so, we found a lead that she might be somewhere in Los Angeles.

EV; Here? Where?

NJ; J-Hope is still looking into it. I will tell you more when I get more information.

EV; When are we meeting your mother?

NJ; Tomorrow night, there's a diner she's prepared. She doesn't know yet.

EV; what do I wear?

NJ; I'll pick you up after you're done with lessons today.

EV; How do you know me so well?

NJ; I have to now, don't I, girlfriend?

EV; Sure sure, boyfriend.

-----

Eveleen's face was lit up.

"Why are you so happy?" India asked looking at her with a smile.

"I'm going shopping today!" She smiled.

She was not only happy for shopping but, this meant that she would see Namjoon today too.

Her pretend "boyfriend".

(End of chapter 19.)