Chapter 5

Third Person's POV

It was finally 10 pm.

The time the girls dreaded most.

Especially India.

She hated being her, but she would do everything to help her friends.

India was wearing this pink two piece outfit.

She was quite self conscious about her body, though, she didn't realize how beautiful she really was.

Breathtaking.

Her hair was down, and her makeup was done in a soft pink color that made her blue eyes just pop even more.

Aylin was wearing this silver like two piece set. Unlike India she was more confident and really didn't mind wearing this outfit.

Her hair was down and her makeup was done quite fierce.

Selene was wearing gold two piece set.

Her hair was up and her makeup was done quite simple too, considering she's wearing a dress with too much sparkle.

She looked breathtaking too.

The three girls would be working as waitresses.

They hadn't seen Eveleen ever since the office and as they were practicing for tonight, they didn't have a chance to go and look out for her and where she is.

"Alright girls, guests will start coming in soon. Remember what I told you." Lisa looked at all the girls who nodded before leaving to go at the entrance.

"We don't have any note pad so you just remember their orders in your head, alright?" Rosé asked and the girls nodded.

"It will be fine. You girls got this." Jisoo gave thumbs up to the girls and the girls chuckled.

Let's hope for the best.

--

The place was filled with guests in no time.

It got so packed that it was quite hard to walk by.

The strippers, oh wait, the entertainers or dancers, are now on stage doing their performances, meanwhile Eveleen is nowhere to be seen.

"Have you seen E?" India asked Aylin, yelling over the loud music.

"No, I haven't seen her since the office. WHY? IS SOMETHING WRONG?!" Aylin yelled back.

"No! I'll just go and look for her." India said and left Aylin there.

Aylin grabbed the drinks and walked over to serve the drinks to the table, getting quite a few cash slipped under the straps of her top.

She winked at them and walked back to the bar.

India watched in envy as to how confident she was.

India was quite shy and hadn't gotten started yet.

"Girl, you have to start now. Look!" Selene pointed to a distance to see a couple of guys entering the place.

"No, I can't do this. No!" India shook her head and eventually another girl took the chance to walk over to the guys.

"Tsk... come with me." Aylin pulled India behind her and they walked over to a table of guys.

"Here, guys, I brought a friend with me." Aylin giggled.

"H-Hi." India shyly waved.

"Awww, she's so cute. Come here baby girl." One of the guys smiled, gesturing for her to go and sit on his lap.

"She can come here." One of the guys that was closer, grabbed her wrist pulling her closer to him.

"N-No." She managed to slip free.

"Oh come on." He reached forward again, making her walk backwards.

Soon, she collided with a hard chest, almost falling to the floor.

She felt a hand support her waist as she looked back to see the guy from the office, Park Jimin.

(End of chapter 5.)