Chapter 35

Third Person's POV

It was the next day.

Eveleen had gotten home, taken some more clothes for the girls to change to.

She hasn't seen Namjoon since last night and he didn't even bother to come and see the girls, or even Eveleen for that matter.

'You lost yourself Eveleen. What did you think? He would love you? He would care for you?'

Eveleen thought to herself.

'Your own mother left you. Your own father abused you. Everyone hates you in this world.'

'How could you think that Namjoon would care for you when your real father didn't?"

Eveleen laughed to herself.

Her cheeks covered in tears.

This is why.

This is why she never lets her guard down.

She hates getting close to people because they just hurt her.

Except the girls.

They always love her.

And she loves them with all her heart.

---

Opening the door to Aylin's hospital room, Eveleen and Selene's eyes landed on Jackson beside Aylin's bed.

Selene had gotten out of the room to get something to drink, and met with Eveleen on the hallway.

"Jackson?!" Selene was the first to break the silence.

She walked over to the other side of the bed, staring at him.

"How are you doing?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm fine... I'm more worried about Aylin so I came to check." He answered.

"Aylin's good too." Eveleen answered putting the backpack on one of the chairs.

"I'm so sorry about what happened last night. If I had known I would do everything to get you girls out of there." Jackson apologized, looking down at his hand.

"Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong?" Aylin sighed.

"I should have been more careful and noticed the smell as soon as I got to the bar."

He sighed.

"It's not even the first time something has happened to our club."

Selene raised her brow.

"What do you mean?"

"I told Namjoon we shouldn't do anything but he didn't listen and of course they had to come for reveng-"

His eyes widened.

"What revenge?" Eveleen asked.

"WHAT REVENGE JACKSON?!" She yelled.

Her blood was boiling.

Jackson closed his eyes, regretting that he even opened his mouth.

"Jackson. You better spill it right now! I'm not joking!" Aylin glared.

The girls could have lost their lives because of a petty revenge that someone wanted to take on Namjoon.

"Namjoon did something to piss of a group of mafia. They're not as strong as we are... at least that's what we thought."

'Mafia.

They're mafia?

Eveleen!!!

What did you get the girls AND yourself into.'

Eveleen was about to go crazy.

"Did anyone else know about this?"

"The guys know! Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung!"

India sighed.

"That's why they stared at each other that way yesterday." She realized now.

She had also seen they exchanges but decided to keep quiet.

"And that motherfucker doesn't even come to check if any of us are okay!" Eveleen angrily slammed the chair beside her.

She was pissed.

And she needed to get this anger out.

She grabbed her bag and walked out of the door.

She was on a mission.

(End of chapter 35.)