Chapter 22

Third Person's POV

Thursday night.

Finally the game that Selene was personally invited to.

It was their college against their rival college across the city of Los Angeles.

And also the day Eveleen will finally meet Namjoon's family.

It will be one hell of a meeting.

Unlike Selene and Eveleen who will be out of the job for the night, Aylin and India are at work.

It was very packed tonight.

India's feet were hurting from the heels.

"Ouff!" She groaned as she leaned against the bar.

"The heels?" Jackson raised his brow and she nodded.

Aylin came to the bar to order the next set of drinks for the customers.

"What happened to you?" She turned to India.

"It's the heels, I'm hurting everywhere."

"Same, to be honest."

"How do you think the night is going for our love birds?" Aylin smirked.

"I don't know... They are probably having the time of their life." India shrugged.

She noticed behind Aylin a few new customers coming in and headed towards them.

Just in time, Aylin grabbed the drinks and turned around to go and serve them.

As soon as she turned around though, she bumped into a strong chest, making all the drinks fall.

"Careful." The guy grabbed her by the waist, pulling her away from the broken glass.

"Oh my god!" She panicked.

She looked up, glaring at the guy.

"What the hell did you do? Ughh!" She groaned, leaning down to pick up the broken glass.

Wrong idea.

Stupid.

"Don't grab it with your hands!" The guy reached for her hand and lead her to the bar.

Another co-worker had already started helping to clean the glass.

"Let me go!" She pulled her hand away from him.

"You're hurt, stop!" He grabbed her again.

She glared at him, trying to break free.

"Taehyung, what's wrong?" Jackson asked over the bar.

"Taehyung?" Aylin turned to Jackson, "You know this asshole?" She pointed at Taehyung.

"Excuse me?"

"What do you mean excuse me? You made me spill all the drinks, I could get fired!" She broke free away from him.

"You should watch where you're going too. If your head is above the clouds of course you can't see where you're going." He rolled his eyes.

"You're the one who doesn't see what's infront of you."

"Taehyung, man, everything okay?" The security guard, Oh Sehun, came over.

Seriously.

"Are you serious? Why is no one fucking asking me if everything is okay? Why is he so much more important?" Aylin glared at both Jackson and Sehun.

"Because he is Namjoon's brother." Rosé answered while passing by.

She had been listening to their conversation the whole time.

Just like Aylin she also thought the same.

Why is no one asking her if everything is okay?

"Of course!" She chuckled, "Of course he is important. The boss' brother."

She was going to reach over to brush her hair off of her face when she noticed the blood on her hand.

She tried to pick the glass earlier and this happened.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, glancing at her hand.

"Don't talk to me!" She glared at him and reached over to take some tissues behind the bar.

"Don't do that. Come here." Taehyung grabbed her hand and she tried to pull away but he was more powerful.

With his grip on her hand, he pulled her all the way to the V.I.P room.

"Let me go! I'm quitting this job! Let me go home." She kept yelling all the way to the room.

They walked inside and Taehyung slammed the door shut.

"It was my mistake, let me make up for it." His deep voice stopped her from saying anything.

He told her to sit down as he grabbed the first aid kit.

He sat down infront of her and began treating her hand.

"It's going to hurt." He warned.

Aylin rolled her eyes.

"Aaah!" She soon winced in pain.

"Told you." He smirked.

He leaned down slowly and began to softly blow on her wound.

She took that moment to examine him.

His hair was all curls, falling on his face.

He was wearing jeans with a black shirt, the first few buttons unbuttoned, exposing his chest and wide shoulders.

"Done checking me out?" He asked without looking up at her.

"Oh shut up."

There was one thing she couldn't deny, he is one good looking motherfucker.

(End of chapter 22.)