Chapter 31

Third Person's POV

Everyone was sitting in the living room, sipping on some coffee.

An awkward silence.

"So... you're pregnant with my son?" Namjoon's dad broke the silence, making Eveleen almost choke on her coffee.

"Y-Yes, sir." Eveleen stuttured.

Just how in the hell will they get out of this.

Namjoon's mother had her eyws on Eveleen watching her every move.

"You do know that drinking coffee is not that good for pregnant women, right?" His mother raised a brow.

"I'm very new to this whole experience. If it is harmful then I won't be drinking coffee anymore." Eveleen put the cup down.

Na Eun, Namjoon's mother turned to her husband, Seo Joon.

"She seems like a very nice young lady, don't you think so?"

Seo Joon smiled, nodding his head.

"Thank you!" Eveleen smiled.

She turned to Namjoon and he flashed her his smile, showing his dimples.

Nervousness left her body as she stared at his smile.

How could a human be this beautiful?

"Eveleen..."

Her head turned to face Seokjin, or Jin how he likes to be called.

"What is it that you are studying?" He asked before sipping on his coffee.

"Right now I'm studying Fashion Design."

"Oh, so a fashionista?" Namjoon's one and only sister, Kim Dahee said.

She was only one year younger than Eveleen, making her 21 years old.

"That's me!" Eveleen smiled.

"I have always wanted to have a custom made dress. Do you think you could design one for me, for my 21st birthday?" Dahee looked at Eveleen, hoping she will say yes.

Eveleen's eyes widened.

"I would be honored but I don't know what will happen if you don't like it." She pouted.

"How about we go out one day and I tell you more about what I want my dress to look like and you can see more clearly what I want?" Dahee suggested.

Eveleen smiled.

"That would be great!"

"Isn't it cake time mom?" Jin turned to his mother.

"All you think about is eating. I don't know how you manage to not gain weight?" Na Eun smiled, shaking her head.

"He got them genes from me!" Seo Joon answered proudly sending a wink towards Jin who winked back.

"I heard that Eveleen baked it." Jin smirked.

"Oh really?" Seo Joon raised his brow, looking at Eveleen in surprise, "She can bake too?" He then turned to Namjoon, "My boy, I think you hit the jackpot!"

Eveleen chuckled lightly.

"I think I did." Namjoon turned to Eveleen, staring at her with loving eyes.

'Stop! Stop! Stop staring at me like thatttt Namjooon.'

She thought.

"I'll go grab the cake." Eveleen was about to get up from the couch when Namjoon grabbed her hand.

"You don't have to, baby. We have maids here."

"Namjoon, I want to take the cake. It's more respectful that way." She whispered at him and got up again.

She walked over to the kitchen and placed the small candles in.

She lit them up and headed towards the living room.

Careful not to drop the cake she finally managed to enter the living room.

"Happy Birthday to you." Everyone began singing.

A smile made it's way on Na Eun's face as soon as they started singing.

Eveleen walked over with the cake, placing it infront of her.

"Thank you." She smiled and turned to face everyone.

Eveleen walked back to her seat beside Namjoon.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!!!" A voice was heard coming down the hallway.

Footsteps across the floor, revealing Namjoon's little brother, Taehyung.

"Mom! I'm not late right?" He asked breathlessly.

He had been running.

"No, silly." She laughed as her son leaned down placing a kiss on her cheek.

She hugged him back with just as much love.

Eveleen watched in envy.

She wondered a lot about how it felt to have some motherly love.

How would it be if she had a mother?

Would her life be any different than now?

Maybe...

But she will spend her whole life wondering about it.

Unless...

J-Hope has some lead as to where her mother could be...

(End of chapter 31.)