Chapter 6

Third Person's POV

Everyone has been wondering where Eveleen really was.

Ever since at the office with Namjoon, he had went over what she would be doing her.

"You will be my entertainer."

"So basically I will be your personal stripper?" Eveleen asked crossing her arms.

"Not stripper, entertainer." He said again tilting his head to the side.

"Hmm..." Eveleen thought for a minute.

First, he was not bad looking at all. He was breathtaking so she wouldn't mind being his personal entertainer.

Second, she needed the money so she would do everything.

"How much money will I get?" She raised her brow.

"That will depend if I like your performance or not." Namjoon answered with a smirk.

"A challenge huh?" Eveleen walked closer to him.

Now that he was sitting on his desk, he seemed shorter, coming eye to eye level with Eveleen.

"I love challenges." She smirked, leaning closer to him.

Namjoon could not deny that he was not turned on by this.

This girl would definitely be causing a lot of trouble for him and well...

He loved it.

--

Park Jimin had entered the club with his friend, Kim Taehyung.

"Let's go over to Jackson." Taehyung said, pulling Jimin with him to the bar.

Jimin was basically the owner of this place.

Namjoon is actually the owner but he takes care of the rest of the work, while Jimin takes care of the girls.

"Hello, sir." The girls sweetly greeted him as he walked by.

The smirk on his face made Taehyung burst out to laughter.

"Do they call you daddy too?"

"You bet they do." Jimin laughed.

He had slept with a few of the girls here, even though it's against the rules.

You see, this whole Gentlemen's Club was created with the intension that no one would feel uncomfortable.

The girls were not forced to sleep with the guests.

The girls would not be touched if that's what they wanted.

This club was the best way for the girls to make money, without feeling uncomfortable in any way.

Though, the girls that slept with Jimin, wanted that themselves.

And... he couldn't really deny their pleas.

Jimin's eyes scanned the dance floor, watching the girls one by one.

His eyes landed on someone very unfamiliar.

As soon as the girl turned around, something clicked on his head.

The new girl.

India.

A smirk made its way on his face as he leaned his elbow on the bar and watched her.

Taehyung followed his gaze and shook his head.

"No, Jimin. Leave the new girls alone." Taehyung said over the loud music.

Taehyung found out about the four girls that will be joining the club, and he knew, just by the way Jimin was talking about them that, something was going on.

"What, man? I'm not doing anything." Jimin replied with a smirk as his eyes were still glued to India.

His eyes trailed down her body, watching every detail.

He watched as the two piece set hugged her body perfectly.

Leaving not a lot but also not thag little to the imagination.

It was driving him crazy.

Her whole teasing image.

He watched as she looked around, feeling completely out of place.

He agreed.

Her place was not here.

Her place was on his bed.

He watched as one of the guys grabbed her wrist pulling her closer to him

Jimin's smirk faded away as he put the drink down and moved forward.

"Jimin!" Taehyung's voice faded away with the music.

Jimin had his eyes fixed on something and he was going for it.

"N-No!" He heard India say.

"Oh, come on!" The guy reached forward again, making India moved backwards, colliding with Jimin's hard chest.

Before her fragile body could fall to the floor, he placed his hand on her waist and pulled her closer to his body.

"She's mine."

(End of chapter 6.)