Chapter 74

Third Person's POV

"Let's not go! Please." India pleaded.

They should not be leaving for the trip because they are in great danger.

That's where they were supposed to kill the guys.

------

India did not reach the guys on time.

As they had agreed earlier, the guys left first, and then the girls would join later.

Bad idea.

India ran to the car and started it.

Jimin had bought a car for her so she would not have any other excuses of not being able to see him anytime they want.

She put the adress on the GPS and started her way.

"FORTY MINUTES?!" She yelled in anger, "Why the hell is it so fucking far?"

She started the car and drove off.

-------

"I think we can just put everything out here and then we will figure it out when the girls come here?" Jimin suggested.

The guys had already made it to the woods where they would spend the night.

They rented out a house beside the lake but they had stuff for outside too.

"Yeah. Maybe the girls would want us to sit outside and stargaze tonight?" Jungkook shrugged.

"Guys! Eveleen hates this shit! I don't know how she even agreed to be here." Namjoon scratched the back of his neck.

"Why?" J-Hope turned to him, confused.

"She has been watching way too many horror movies to spend the night out here." Namjoon chuckled.

"Oh, right!" Yoongi laughed.

"Will Jin be coming tonight?" Taehyung walked over with sleeping bags that people use when camping.

"He said he will come later with Madison." Jungkook answered walking over to help him.

"What do you think the girls are doing?" Jimin smirked.

"Yeah?" J-Hope added, pretending to think.

"Hey! Stop thinking about my sister." Namjoon exclaimed.

"Well you're thinking about his sister!" Jungkook pointed to Yoongi.

Right... Eveleen is his sister.

"Yeah, stop thinking about my sister." He said angrily.

"He's thinking about my sister too." Namjoon pointed to J-Hope who put his hands up in defense.

"Can we just stop thinking about each other's sisters please?" Taehyung exclaimed now, "Okay?"

"Fine!" The guys glared at each other.

It was a bad idea.

Starting to date each other's sisters.

------

"And then this is..." Eveleen stopped mid sentence as a phone started ringing.

"SELENE WILL YOU ANSWER TO YOUR GODDAMN PHONE?!" Aylin yelled from the living room.

"ITS NOT MY PHONE?!!" She yelled back.

Eveleen sighs and gets up from the couch to walk over to the room.

India had left to go to tell the guys that we are not going since they weren't answering their phones.

Eveleen looked at the caller ID, it said Unknown.

She answered.

"We see your little friends, India. Just called to say you won't arrive to see them alive." A deep voice said on the other side.

Eveleen's heart dropped.

"What the fuck?"

"Who is this?" The man asked.

"No who the fuck is this? What kind of joke are you making?" Eveleen yelled.

The girls came rushing in.

Aylin gestured for her to put in on speaker.

"Ah... you must be the girls, is India there?" the man ignored her question with a laugh.

"She's not here."

"Let me give you the news then..."

(End of chapter 74.)