Chapter 2

Third Person's POV

The girls looked at each other and then at the door infront of them and then at the sign beside it.

"Gentlemen's Club." Eveleen scoffed.

"Let's get in." Aylin said and the girls nodded.

India was still not ready for this job.

She had the job interview, she hoped she would get the job and not have to come here but she had no choice.

Whether or not she was awkward or shy, she couldn't let the girls work and pay for her.

She had to do everything she could to help her friends.

Eveleen walked over to the front desk, followed by the three girls.

"Hello, we are here to apply for jobs." She said to the girl at the reception.

"Just a moment." She excused her self and walked to the back.

It didn't take long and the girl came back with sheets of paper on her hands, "You guys can fill these out and leave them when you come by."

Eveleen took the papers and four pens from the desk, "We will fill these out right now."

The girl at the reception just shrugged and the girls started filling out the papers.

Everything was filled out.

India was the first one to finish and started to look around.

She noticed that the area where they were at was very dark.

When you first enter the place you notice a huge chandelier in the middle of the area, and on the right there's the reception desk.

You walk a bit further and you notice that there were long red velvet curtains from the ceiling reaching to the floor.

On the left there was a long hallway that had red lights going on, with mirrors on either side of the wall, creating an illusion.

'imagine walking that hallway when drunk' India thought to herself, trying not to laugh.

She once saw Eveleen drunk and not being able to walk that whenever she thinks of drunk people, Eveleen's the first person to come to mind.

"Alright, now that I have your papers, I will leave them to my boss and call you after he checks them out."

"I wanted to meet him though." Eveleen raised her brow.

"Excuse me miss, but the boss is very busy and won't be able to meet you now."

"Uh-"

"Eveleen don't cause a scene!" Selene whisper yelled from behind her.

"I will be coming back." Eveleen said and the girls left for the day.

"You can never stay away from trouble, can you?" Aylin asked when they were outside.

"Oh come on, it's five pm, what could her boss be possibly doing?" She rolled her eyes.

"Girls." Selene muttured making Eveleen burst out to laughter.

"Yeah, he could be doing girls, this early..."

"I mean is there a specific time when it comes to sex?"

"Nah, I don't think so. What do you think India?" Eveleen turned to her friend who has been all quiet.

"Don't talk about sex!" India rolled her eyes.

She has always been shy when it came to sex.

Even talking with the girls kinda made her come off as awkward.

"You know," Aylin started, "I think India will be good at making money if we get the job."

"And why is that?" India glared at her.

"Because, you seem so innocent. Guys love to see innocent girls and make them wild."

"Oh shut up!" India blushed, making the girls burst out to laughter.

Let's just hope the girls get their jobs so they don't get kicked out of their apartment.

(End of chapter 2.)